What should I do (1 Viewer)

concession

Respected Member
HSC
i can relate

i may as well quote you, start a new thread and put my case forward. i didn't want to look like an idiot though

i guess i do now

concession

Respected Member
HSC
KarmaKitten said:
Pray. Pray
and then pray some more
last time i tried that it went a bit extreme

all i wanted was a small goatee

locky321

Well I found this website after typing "fuck hsc" or something in Google, after I stumbled home at like 3 or 4 this afternoon from passing out at 6 this morning.

Too late now I guess, but the last 2 years have been a blur probably coz I been pissed every night hahaha.

But in all seriousness, I cannot be bothered going to uni, I hate stress and I'd rather just have a good time instead of studying my arse off all the time. I'm not interested in doing any jobs that require me to write poems, identify language techniques or find out why a x a = abcdefg.

You don't need a UAI to join the dole :)

Last edited:

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
on second thoughts, you sound like a bit of a wanker, dont bother showing up, if only out of respect for those who have worked so hard for these exams.

hipnotize

Pffft please.. u guys and ur uni.
Uni is not everything dude so dont stress it... most uni students go on to do something totally irrelevant to their degree.
Eg. Friend i know finished a civil engineering degree, but moved on to sell cars at a toyota dealership. he earns quite alot too with all the comission he earns.
Basicly in the workforce its just simple hard work and if u stay with a company long enough you will be paid your rewards.
Then why the degrees??
Incase u get sacked u always have something to fall back on.
I notice most yr12 students are influence by their parents on the courses they want them to do and most end up likin' it and some don't. Whereas some just simply think they like it but when they finally finish they hate what they're doing in the workforce.

Its never too late... people change careers at the age of 30s even 40s.. usually going into business for themselves.
OR u can just work full time til u reach the age of 24 and hope u get in uni/tafe for mature age entrance muhahaha. !

Miffy

Don't stress, there's not that much you can do except give it a go. I'm sure there's heaps of others in your situation. There's always the future, you can go to tafe, get in to uni as a mature age student later on. Just have a good time. It's better to have a fun life and happy than be so stressed out and unhappy like a lot of other people on here.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
the original poster is getting his karma too........party hard = poor marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)