What societies will you all be joining? (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
I know two ill definatly be joining

Labor Society
Inner Child Society

and a few others whos name i forget but my 2nd year friends told me to join. what about you guys/gals?

tennille

HSC
Where did you find out about the societies? Is it in the diary?

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
is there a group dat is for Ts? [if u dont knu wat T is pm me]

LazyBoy

HSC
its a new one. my friends the president. its basically a society where you do all the stuff that stimulates your inner child like waterfights, partys all sorts of childish yet fun stuff.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
LazyBoy said:
its a new one. my friends the president. its basically a society where you do all the stuff that stimulates your inner child like waterfights, partys all sorts of childish yet fun stuff.
oh
my
god.

*gets excited*

i'm joining this one.

I'll feel right at home

LazyBoy

HSC
already ahead of ya :p ive been a member of the ALP for a couple of yearsw now. Labor club i dont know so much yet simply because im a fence sitter factionally and dont wanna commit to a faction...lol

J

jhakka

LazyBoy said:
Haha, that's awesome. :D

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The Labor Left are the faction that dominates the SRC. They will expect you to support their candidates, and they won't accept dissent. The Labor Right are the faction that dominate the Union and SUPRA, and they are ruthless against people who are not members of their party. Last year they ran a $5000 smear campaign against me merely because I was the independent candidate who dared to run against their SRC presidential candidate. Neither Labor Left (National Organisation of Labor Students, University of Sydney branch) or Labor Right (Student Unity) on campus are like the real Labor Party - so I STRONGLY suggest avoiding these organisations at all cost.

LazyBoy

HSC
im well aware of the political status of the uni. i got friends with both left and right. (one of the benifits of beeing a fence sitter)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
You should consider joining Diversity. We're not left or right wing, we just represent student interests.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Is their a group devoted to the retrieval and study of intelligence, both military and industrial, throughout the world, that is critical to the survival of Oh I don't know, me?

Or maybe a 'No Homers club'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)