• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What societies will you all be joining? (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
oh well you officially lost all chance of my joinin diversity...lol a friend of my enemy is no friend of mine.. lol

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The Labor Society, in control of the SRC and Union, tried to cut all funding from the Union to the Sydney Eclectic Composers Society, in order to force me to drop out of the SRC presidential election. In contrast, the Liberal Society president is a member, and a big supporter of SECS.

Dirty politics isn't something we respect at the Conservatorium, and since the Labor Society knows nothing except dirty politics, they don't command the respect of Con students. Even the Labor Society ticket at the Con, "Action for the Con", support Diversity instead of the Labor Society.

LazyBoy

HSC
grk_styl it was too Phanatical not you. :p

Ohanatical, im away theres some really dicks in labor. but in the end of the day thats politics. the liberals did it to us in the election. And we did it to you the SRC race i guess. you sound a little bit like a sore loser. Thats all i can say cause i dont really know what policy you stood for.

I-Jester

Intergalactic Jester
HSC
Yeah - Phanatical, you sound like you have some real axe to grind. What does an election mean? If I got bitter about every election i'd lost... i'd be.... very very very very very bitter (i did 4 units of english y'all).

LazyBoy

HSC
lol I-Jester a federal election is something like holoween for the conservatives of australia. Its one night every three years where they go out and party.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
I'll join the "Duck Hunters Club"......dat's if there's one.:D
ok i shall officially declare war status on u ><
duck's our fwnd =(

NO HUNTIN DUCKS!!!!!!
=p

edit: ok politics sucks big time... hopefully i am a scientist, not a politician...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)