what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I hate guys who wear those cheap shirts from jay jays saying "mr winkie wants to buy you a drinkie" and the like

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Ranger Stacie said:
I hate guys who wear those cheap shirts from jay jays saying "mr winkie wants to buy you a drinkie" and the like
c'mon give us a break?! jay jays is cheap..like about 15-30 dollars. we are not made of money!! i'm not gonna go buy some clothing like from bloody general pants for about 80-100 dollars. does that answer your question on why guys buy from jay jays! i'm sorry, but i'm going through a broke phase :D

if not, we can always walk out with our willys dangling around.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
c'mon give us a break?! jay jays is cheap..like about 15-30 dollars. we are not made of money!! i'm not gonna go buy some clothing like from bloody general pants for about 80-100 dollars. does that answer your question on why guys buy from jay jays! i'm sorry, but i'm going through a broke phase :D

if not, we can always walk out with our willys dangling around.
True. True. I think its more annoying if a guy wears the same stuff all the time cos hes "too cool" to buy Jay Jays or Just Jeans shirts/pants and ALWAYS have to buy expensive skate/surf shirts.

Though i have to say a slogan like "mr winkie wants to buy you a drinkie" is a massive turnoff - going cheap doesnt mean abandoning all fashion sense. Like op shop suits are sooo funky and any guy who can pull off pink... hot.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah my ex really pisses me off because he's such a trendwhore... he spent EIGHT HUNDRED BUCKS on a louis vuitton SHIRT. a plain, white, shirt. that he could've bought for < $50 at grace bros or something :rolleyes: i doubt it even had LV anywhere visible on the shirt...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i guess i know what you mean. but i guess stocking only a few of them korny phrases in your wardrobe is okay. but not like a full on hardcore wearer who loves the shit. variety to clothing is the key right?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i guess the truth had to be told. sometimes i really hate being honest :D

now i'm gonna have cheap-arse platered on my face or a huge sign hovering over my head displaying 'no go, cheap-arse' :p

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
i guess the truth had to be told. sometimes i really hate being honest :D

now i'm gonna have cheap-arse platered on my face or a huge sign hovering over my head displaying 'no go, cheap-arse' :p
As long as your not cheap with the girl, nobody really cares if you're a cheap-arse... dont get me wrong... my boyfriend is definitely not at all wealthy as he gets no money from his mum and has never had a job and so i dont mind paying for him and im obviously not expecting presents or anything so i guess its not about being cheap.

If youve got no money and still put in effort to (a: show her a good time and b: look good urself) then ur not cheap at all.

But if uve got no money and use it as an excuse to be shit (aka never do anything, wear a pillowcase) then that is cheap. Like opshop suits are $10 and look rad worn as separates and fish and chips on the beach costs about $10 and is SOOO good.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
look out girls! Mr Rad is online and ready to uumm...do stuff... :D

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i second that! and don't try to use that shower phobia thing :D

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I like confidence but not arrogance. There's a thin line between the two and way too many guys cross it. Wu-Tang, Eminem etc shiny items or basketball type shirts are a big no-no. I don't like guys who buy shirts, pants etc with brand names plastered all over them just to be cool 'cause it ain't.
Also, girls in those Volcom t-shirts. They were alright in the beginning, but a group of girls in the same shirt but different colours is just wrong.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Argonaut said:
So you like guys who wear Target-brand plain polyester shirts?

I know heaps of blokes who are downright arrogant, always talking about themselves, bragging about their sex lives (which is probably way too over-exaggerated) and I can tell girls can't stand it. Which is why I might talk a lot, but say very little of value. Might sound like babble, but I like to think I don't cross into arrogance.
yeah, i reckon! i hate it when they talk about their sex lives. it makes us look like little kids compared to them. it takes courage or ignorance to talk about their sex lives but i takes greater maturity to say nothing at all.

i replace the pep talk about sex with dirty jokes, that are actually humourous to a certain extent. am i so wrong to do so? but again i always say stupid stuff. it's a habit i will not intend to change. so am i an ignorant person?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
that brings us to the stereotypes that we get as guys. they think tht al guys are alike.

theres this guy who actually indulges in what you said. they create a story, and add to it when something new comes along. it begins to change with each telling. :p

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
of course some stories about ppl's sex lifes are fabricated, but in the end if ur with ur gf sex is between u and her- not every1 else other than her

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think everyone should carry a namecard, including the details of there sex lives and how long each, would take to tell. also including all edits in their stories. and also a rating from 1-10 of how boring or how superficial each is.

then we would either present them with an answer of waving our hand away from them before they open their trap. :D

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Argonaut said:
So you like guys who wear Target-brand plain polyester shirts?

I know heaps of blokes who are downright arrogant, always talking about themselves, bragging about their sex lives (which is probably way too over-exaggerated) and I can tell girls can't stand it. Which is why I might talk a lot, but say very little of value. Might sound like babble, but I like to think I don't cross into arrogance.
No. I like guys who dress well but, I don't like it when they have brand names across their chest, ass and feet... it just looks odd and makes me think they have more money than sense.

danie

a fool
HSC
steph@nie said:
No. I like guys who dress well but, I don't like it when they have brand names across their chest, ass and feet... it just looks odd and makes me think they have more money than sense.
as usual i'm in agreeance

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i just think it funny when guys wear that gear. i look back at myself, then i begin cracking up, because they look so damn stupid!! haha :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)