• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL funniest shit ever, tough-attitude little 13 year olds. especially when they try to threaten to do stuff to you.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
i just think it funny when guys wear that gear. i look back at myself, then i begin cracking up, because they look so damn stupid!! haha :D
aren't you the guy who wears jay jay's shirts with those stupid comments? or you just shop at jay jays?

note: I have nothing against jay jay's. Just shirts with stupid "jokes" on them.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
i have the

YES but not with you

one i think it suits my personality tho.

Keen

MD
HSC
I think brand name shirts are cool to an extent. I mean I enjoy having a few Hugo Boss/Ralph Lauren shirts you know low $100's. But some of my favourite shirts (and ones that look best on me) cost $30 from Just Jeans. I think sometimes it looks good sometimes it's not that great. One needs variety.
I hate all those surfie/homie brand name crap though and I'm also against $800 for a white shirt. But you can tell a bit about quality but we are poor uni students so there has to be levels.

Keen

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
c'mon give us a break?! jay jays is cheap..like about 15-30 dollars. we are not made of money!! i'm not gonna go buy some clothing like from bloody general pants for about 80-100 dollars. does that answer your question on why guys buy from jay jays! i'm sorry, but i'm going through a broke phase :D

if not, we can always walk out with our willys dangling around.
I'm not against jay jays, just the shirts with the stupid comments on them

Jase

HSC
What about the guys who just don't give a shit about shirts.. who wear whatever the fuck fits and feels comfortable.. like polyester microfiber. mmm.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Jase said:
What about the guys who just don't give a shit about shirts.. who wear whatever the fuck fits and feels comfortable.. like polyester microfiber. mmm.
Ugh guys that are constantly in the same set of clothes...or trakies....yukkity yuk yuk.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I don't like guys who make me feel like shit when all I ever tried to do was make them feel good.

Yarg

HSC
i dislike girls who are almost completely obsessed with somebody, who if they just fking asked out, would say yes in a second. Like cmon, you are a great person, and you are hot as, and you are a good friend. just go and say it already u fool! lol. silly people/women.

Jase

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I don't like guys who make me feel like shit when all I ever tried to do was make them feel good.
Mabye you're not doing it right.

just kidding!..

Sometimes the only thing you can give to help is icecream... or sex.

no.. actually... icecream and sex

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i hate violent guys that abuse women, i'd never be with someone like that

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
ok- im not a mysogynist... but im not a hopeless (or otherwise) romantic either...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
multiple people have criticsied me of my buying choices of jay jays clothing. they are heaps mad!however, i do agree that you don't full go hardcore for the korny slogans.

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
i cannot stand chicks, who dumb them selves down around guys, this isnt sexy or attractive in any way!!! I would prefer someone who i can have an intellegent conversation with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)