• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i hate girls who steal guys, girls who dont wear bra's when they obviously need to and girls who pretend to b happy and think that nothin bad happens in our world ...

i hate guys who make bets on you, use u and abuse u or lie to make them feel like something their not

psych_girl

HSC
Omg

I hate guys who always want me to suck his cock.....bull shit
I hate guys who always want to fuck me.......
Oh, my god....

tennille

HSC
I don't like guys that are up themselves and don't care about their girlfriends...guys who just wanna have sex...guys who spend more time upgrading their car than spending time with their family/girlfriend.

psych_girl

HSC
I agree with u

Tennille said:
I don't like guys that are up themselves and don't care about their girlfriends...guys who just wanna have sex...guys who spend more time upgrading their car than spending time with their family/girlfriend.
um.....I dont like those guys neither especially dont care abt their girlfriends......Guys always do that :( What they only wanna do is to fuck....bull shit!~~

tennille

HSC
psych_girl said:
um.....I dont like those guys neither especially dont care abt their girlfriends......Guys always do that :( What they only wanna do is to fuck....bull shit!~~
Not every guy is like that, though. :p

I know some guys who are fairly decent and caring and all.

Dreamspirit

HSC
Shallow 'chicks'..... smell. lol. You know them ones that seem to take everything they happy-go-lucky way.
But then again, the really intellectual ones try and cut you down whenever they could..... but thas a good thing ^^

HSC
i fucking HATE all the "Gangsters" fucking hell could they be any more pathetic, honestly, rap and hip hop is the most talentless, pathetic, style of "music", you cant really call it music becuz its all the same, there is no difference in hip hop, but all the little fags who i see, the teeny boppers who think that 2pac is alive and think that they are invincible are the biggest fuckwits ive ever seen. if i had the chance i'd knock them all on their asses, they r nothing with out their friends and their god eminem, who i might add is an even bigger fuckwit who takes it in the ass... i hate girls who think all these so called 'gangsters' r king shit, THAT pisses me off...

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
i hate the chicks that think they're the world, like fuck otha ppl r supposed to think the world of you!! not the otha way round!
i hate chicks that lead ya on, givin u the signals, so u make a move and there like 'oh i dont kno y u got that idea' like yea go fuck urself! lol
i hate chicks who ignore u like ur nothing for even the stupidest reason, then come running bak apologising, then they go and do it again!!
i hate guys who brag about havin a root wif their gfs, like shit that sorta stuff is sorta private ya kno

lol its funny how many people practically hate the opposite sex! :uhhuh:

HSC
wasted_emotions said:
i fucking HATE all the "Gangsters" fucking hell could they be any more pathetic, honestly, rap and hip hop is the most talentless, pathetic, style of "music", you cant really call it music becuz its all the same, there is no difference in hip hop, but all the little fags who i see, the teeny boppers who think that 2pac is alive and think that they are invincible are the biggest fuckwits ive ever seen. if i had the chance i'd knock them all on their asses, they r nothing with out their friends and their god eminem, who i might add is an even bigger fuckwit who takes it in the ass... i hate girls who think all these so called 'gangsters' r king shit, THAT pisses me off...

i agree absolutely with everything you said except the bold comment...don't be quick to denounce that style of music just because of the shit you hear on the radio......don't be ignorant.

the roots
common
jay-z (not his mainstream stuff)
talib kweli
mos def
immoratal technique
UGK

there are many many GREAT hip hop/rap artists.

they aren't all like chingy, eminem, ja rule etc so calm down

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
actually i dont hate anything about chicks yet, i dont think its right to stereotype, because as we all know.....its not right to stereotype :eek:

but yeah, i have yet to find habbit that i hate.

oh wait, chicks that smoke.

i will not go out with a chick that smokes or drinks too much

:) lol

HSC
i think smoke would turn me off.
obsessive compulsive cleaning.
loud peopleturn me off to (not outgoing people but loud ppl)
umm i think thats it.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeh smoke turmz me off aswell....i hate girlz\guys who classify themselves "above" others and put otherz down coz of appearance or economic status and stuff - they just need 2 get over themselves & grow up.....i also hate ppl who do things 4 show - ie not be themselves and act like some dopy idiot...and i also hate it when in a relationship the girl does everything 4 the guy and the guy takes advantage, or the guy does everything and the girl takes advantage..

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i agree absolutely with everything you said except the bold comment...don't be quick to denounce that style of music just because of the shit you hear on the radio......don't be ignorant.

the roots
common
jay-z (not his mainstream stuff)
talib kweli
mos def
immoratal technique
UGK

there are many many GREAT hip hop/rap artists.

they aren't all like chingy, eminem, ja rule etc so calm down

yeh sorry theres just alot of little teeny bopper fuckers around my area, and it pisses me off cuz they think they are king shit when really they r little pussies haha

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
psych_girl said:
I hate guys who always want me to suck his cock.....bull shit
I hate guys who always want to fuck me.......
Oh, my god....
I'm sorry, but all guys always want head and sex, it may be of secondary or primary concern but it's still there. The ones portrayed as nice guys are the ones that lie about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)