• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
enoch said:
my turn in order of 'hate'

i hate chix that try to act cute . OMFG i fuking hate that. this especially appiles to asian chix and more specifically koreans, japos, and southern chinese.

i hate poeple that backstab u or talk behind ur back, or say stuff about u when they dont even 'know' you.

i hate racists. example. county bumpkins that hate and look down on asians

i hate people who act fob. example1. a chinese guy who grows hair really logn lieka freaking spikey mop and wears like a freaking TIGHT shirt and acts metro. example 2. asians who do the peace sign with there fingers omfg how fob is that? example 3. koreans or chinese that are like on the bus and are like full on speaking wot eva language like really loud and every1 is liek looking at them..ever heard of english?

i hate people that swear like crazy. it jus ticks me off. also it makes them look uneducated.

i hate homos or people hu try to act homo (metros).

i hate asian guys that try to to act metro. example. asian guy with mohawk, TIGHT pink shirt, some gay TIGHT shoes and black square framed glasses.

i hate asian chix that go out with white guys because they think that white is a higher race or something.totally whitewashed. vice versa asian guy hu thinks theyre white. example asian guy who hangs with white guys and tehy all pay out asians.

i hate chix that are FAT and wear TIGHT pants or jeans. YUCK and u can see like the pants being stretched.

i hate people that try to act 'gansta' especially the asian ones. They always require liek 50 guys to take on u. ever heard of 1 v 1 .

i hate people hu try and dress 'gansta'. for example. they dragon/nyc cap. the black microfibre shirt thats like 10 sizes too big, the microfibre pants that are like 10 sizes too big, and the died hair.

i hate asian chix that wear flares...yuck. if uve ever been to the western suburbs its a common site.

i hate people, who drive theyre 'wog chariot'/ crappy crappy old car thats been 'done up' with some chrome wheeels, a change in muffler size, and windows rolled down so you can hear theyre crappy sound system bang noises that were once a song.

i hate fat people that dont wipe theyre ass properly and stink.

i hate junkies. example. boney white guy who is wearing a pair of $250 nike airmaxs, $120 nike tracksuit pants, and $50 nike shirt and asking you if you have any spare change when your think to yourself which nike shop just got shopliffted.

i hate aboriginals that say that theyve been mistreated and poor when they spend theyre day drinking bottles of beer and wander around the place.

i hate dole bludgers. and then they complain gov. isnt giving enough money for poor ppl.

i hate young chix that act older and old chix that act young.

i hate people who stink. i dont get wats so hard about having a shower at least once a day.

i hate people that act like theyre a 'playa' cos they have been with shitloads of girls and the girls end up to be freaking ugly ass hoes. i dont think it counts when the chix look liek as if some1 had set theyre face and fire and some1 tried to put it out witha baseball bat.

i hate chix that go out with guys only if they are like towering over them. and will reject any1 that is less then 30cms taller then them even if the chik is like 140cms.

AMEN BROTHER haha its funny cuz its true

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Is it just me or is half of his/her post a contradiction?

i hate aboriginals that say that theyve been mistreated and poor when they spend theyre day drinking bottles of beer and wander around the place.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
AsyLum said:
Is it just me or is half of his/her post a contradiction?

i noticed that too...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think enoch is a bit of a fucktard. But thats just me.

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
haha Enoch those country bumpkins are gonna keep putting you down if you cant respect other races

what a contradiction

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Guys who expect you to fall for them just coz they're westies and have expensive cars and too much hair gel. You know, they drive down the street and yell, like it will make girls come in swarms like in that ad where they're driving in the car being followed by all these supermodels... it's like if you want a girl you have to be worth going out with, stupid :)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
i hate girls that tell u they r single, when they r not.
i hate girls that talk like guys
i hate girls that swear too much (little bit is ok)
i hate girls that have excessive amount of make up
i hate chiks that smoke

otherwise i love the females

i hate guys that are wannabe ganstas including the azn ones (im azn btw)
i hate whites blokes who dress in all tat wu tang, eminem shit (i love hip-hop but)
i hate guys who rape chiks
i hate guys who go for 13 yr olds (considering the guy is considerably older)
i hate guys tat are all talk
i hate guys who talk behind my back, but cant own up to it in my face.

i hate ppl that are racist
i hate ppl that are homeophobic (think i spelled tat right, and im striaght btw)
i hate ppl that smelll
i hate ppl that try to hard
i hate ppl that judge ppl based on how rich they are

other wise i get along with most ppl

i didnt know i hated that many types of ppl. lol

Last edited:

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hate is just a word.

but then again, so is hitler, fuck, sex and god.

i dunno why words are so meaningful

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
*i hate.. when yr at a club and guys come up behind you and start rubbing themselves against you... and you dont realise til your friend youre dancing with is giving you these "oh my god" looks. like if you want to dance with me, dont be gutless and gross, at least approach me to my face first. i HATE that.

*overly-metrosexual guys

*guys with personalised plates saying "SXCWOG" or something equally lame

*guys/wogs who drive next to you and stare at you and try and talk to you at red lights

*overconfident guys who think theyre hot shit and strut over to you when your in the middle of talking to your friends and say something unimaginative and sleazy "you ladies look very hot tonight" OMG FUCK OFF

*guys who swear too much at the wrong times.. e.g my boyfriend "unlock the fuckin door" "turn the fuckin tv off" etc

and although im straight i hate the way girls bitch about other girls appearances... like i esp find this when i go to somewhere like greenwood and you walk in with a bunch of your friends and other girls just suss you out, look you up and down and then bitch about any flaw they can find with their friends... i dont do this to/about other girls and its just gay when i can tell its happening with me or my friends... girls are such jealous creatures, one of my closest friends is a catwalk model and we go out all the time and the filthies she gets from other girls are just incredible... get over yrselves

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
*i hate.. when yr at a club and guys come up behind you and start rubbing themselves against you... and you dont realise til your friend youre dancing with is giving you these "oh my god" looks. like if you want to dance with me, dont be gutless and gross, at least approach me to my face first. i HATE that.

*overly-metrosexual guys

*guys with personalised plates saying "SXCWOG" or something equally lame

*guys/wogs who drive next to you and stare at you and try and talk to you at red lights

*overconfident guys who think theyre hot shit and strut over to you when your in the middle of talking to your friends and say something unimaginative and sleazy "you ladies look very hot tonight" OMG FUCK OFF

*guys who swear too much at the wrong times.. e.g my boyfriend "unlock the fuckin door" "turn the fuckin tv off" etc

and although im straight i hate the way girls bitch about other girls appearances... like i esp find this when i go to somewhere like greenwood and you walk in with a bunch of your friends and other girls just suss you out, look you up and down and then bitch about any flaw they can find with their friends... i dont do this to/about other girls and its just gay when i can tell its happening with me or my friends... girls are such jealous creatures, one of my closest friends is a catwalk model and we go out all the time and the filthies she gets from other girls are just incredible... get over yrselves

Well said I agree!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
aj_number_nine said:
can sum1 explain wat a stringy guy is? i dont get it

but on chix

- i hate chix too into themselves. like ull be just goin down to the shops to pick up milk n theyll b in makeup n designer outfits etc
- hate chicks who make discusting noises
- hate chicks who swear for no reason n talk wit a dirty mouth ( like i dont mind swearing but inexcessive for no reasno is just stupid 4 girls )
- girls who believe dey r all that
- girls who tell u to fuk off
- gitrls who tell u they hate u
yeah fairly good sum up of chicks that give me the shits

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I hate guys who say they like you and then flirt with other bitches behind your back.
I hate "confident" guys - i.e, egotistical dickheads who aren't even 1/4 as good looking as they think they are.
I hate two faced guys. You know, the hot ones who are nice to you one minute then completely change around their friends.
I hate guys that think their overdone cars will get them a root.
I hate guys that take drugs and smoke just because their friends are doing it.
I hate guys that treat women like shit.
I hate old men that hit on young girls.
I hate guys that beep and yell stuff out of their cars if you're walking down the street.
I hate guys who talk shit about girls with big boobs. We're not all bimbo sluts, and we don't all enjoy the attention.
I hate homophobes and racists (this applies to girls as well).

I hate girls that give you dirties when you walk past because they're insecure and think you want to steal their teenybopper boyfriends.
I hate girls who talk shit about girls with big boobs. We're not all bimbo sluts, and we don't all enjoy the attention.
I hate girls that wear mini-skirts that could be mistaken for headbands in the middle of winter (or with high heels).
I hate 13 year olds that dress slutty and hang around shopping centres.
I hate girls who take everything seriously.

Hate is such a strong word.

jellybeenz

HSC
I hate guys who are moody and treat you like crap one day and then act like you are best friends a few days later. Then again, I also fall for it every single time. So I guess its my own fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)