• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (2 Viewers)

LazyBoy

HSC
yes but i always adress my big group of girl friends as ladies and my guy friends as dudes. theres reasons there are masculin and feminine adjectives.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i guess, i dunno, i use "guys" for my chick friends all the time, so do they. i guess ive never thought of it as a specifically male term tho i guess it is.

im not questioning any words grammatical purpose/and or gender etc tho, all i'm saying is it sounds sleazy. and it does.

LazyBoy

HSC
well it never sounsd sleazy coming from me. and it certainly has no sleaze meaning. im just not comfortable calling a group of girls 'guys'. thats like going to a group of guys and calling em girls.

Lainee

HSC
*pause* I've never given thought to what guys say to our group of girls... I think it's just been 'Hey' or on a good day 'Hey everyone'. Hmm.

choc-chip

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
youre the first girl ive ever met who doesnt mind it, i dunno, do you go out much? i hear it all the time and it just makes me cringe, it sounds sooo sleazy and gross..

think about it this way, would you walk over to a group of your female friends and go, "hey ladies, whats happenin?" no, not unless you were kidding or something. you would say "hi guys", etc. that just sounds less coming-onto-ppl
why has polite been soo wrong in nowadays?

choc-chip

HSC
Dumdida said:
HATE guys who just do something 4 the sake of it.... like say something when they dont mean it - when they are dishonest.
*nod*
hypocrites are just lame

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i don't see anything wrong with greeting a large group of girls as 'ladies' unless you say it in a sleazy undertone it can't be taken as being sleazy.

LazyBoy

HSC
although most chicks are hippocrits. so many times i hear people bitching about other people behind there backs, without having the guts to say it to there face. often i do tell the person what the other person has been saying and i get in trouble for beeing honest lol.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
i don't see anything wrong with greeting a large group of girls as 'ladies' unless you say it in a sleazy undertone it can't be taken as being sleazy.
I agree........

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i hate chicks that when you introduce yourself imediatly assume that all you want to do is tune them.....

HSC
cheaters n players like th ass that wont msg me or call me back, that loved me an hr ago but loves someone else now

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
cheaters n players like th ass that wont msg me or call me back, that loved me an hr ago but loves someone else now
well no offence but it serves you right for being naive enough to fall for them

HSC
BreaKing said:
well no offence but it serves you right for being naive enough to fall for them
the story is that he has been spending the whole week with me n we go out have fun u know all the usull stuff n i fell 4 him then i find out that he loves his ex but his still all ova me n wanting to sleep wit me n i said no cause i dont want to b ur booty call till she comes back, n today we were hugging in my bed n all was cool untill this otha chick that is afta him (she's really hot) msgs him wanting him 2 meet her, he leaves my place n hasnt called me or msg'ed me since and that was about 7hrs ago

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
the story is that he has been spending the whole week with me n we go out have fun u know all the usull stuff n i fell 4 him then i find out that he loves his ex but his still all ova me n wanting to sleep wit me n i said no cause i dont want to b ur booty call till she comes back, n today we were hugging in my bed n all was cool untill this otha chick that is afta him (she's really hot) msgs him wanting him 2 meet her, he leaves my place n hasnt called me or msg'ed me since and that was about 7hrs ago
see what happens next is that you straighten up and realise he's a tool, a player, and what not, that doesn't really need your help to get over his past wounds with ex lovers as much as he makes it out that he's an innocent boy with a broken heart.

Trust me babe, this is coming from a girl who hung around a guy for two years while he slept with everybody else and swore that the only reason why he couldn't commit to me was cuz he didn't deserve me.

Well he was right.

He now physically beats up his current girlfriend.

Stop talking to this guy soon babe

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
this guy seriously sounds like my friend, it would be funny if its the same person.

Last edited:
HSC
im just so attched to him i cant let go, its so hard, i know his prick n a player but i love being wit him talking mucking around having fun i can b myself, and i havent felt like this in ages

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
im just so attched to him i cant let go, its so hard, i know his prick n a player but i love being wit him talking mucking around having fun i can b myself, and i havent felt like this in ages
yeah I know how that feels.

you're just gonna end up more fucked up in the end though.

HSC
it already is fucked, my friends r ditching me cause i have been spending 2 much time wit *geoff* and my friends r my world. plus i have been fighting wit my parents cause im in a bad mood now and i cant talk to them about it cause they will just say im an idiot so yeah. they dont know im all shity n in tears, i punched the wall wit the shits lol
oh well im ova reacting but its really getting to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)