• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
i hate the really nice nice ones that msg you 24/7 asking for a chance because theyve neva felt the same way for anyone before and would do anything for you to change your ind because your the only reason theryre sticking around...and then about 2 months later when theyve FINALLY got the picture...they say the same thing to one of your friends...and continue to do that...forever..because no-one can justigfy sayin all that rather than saying 'your hot..wana go out?'

i also hate those little teeny-bopper skanks that think theyre the hottest thing put on this planet...and supre is like 'way hot'..eww!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
the worst girls ever are 2 faced, i can put up with arrogance hell i dont mind it at all, but 2 faced girls sends me through the wall, beacuse once a girl is 2 faced that leads onto a whole series of other problems
so if someone used your advice etc etc, but told others you were a loser...would that be bitchy etc or 2 faced?

HSC
braad said:
so if someone used your advice etc etc, but told others you were a loser...would that be bitchy etc or 2 faced?
if she didnt tell me anything about being a loser thats 2 faced, bitchy is telling me im a loser, and telling others the same

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
if she didnt tell me anything about being a loser thats 2 faced, bitchy is telling me im a loser, and telling others the same
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...cool cool, i'll keep that in mind

cheers buddy

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
i also hate those little teeny-bopper skanks that think theyre the hottest thing put on this planet...and supre is like 'way hot'..eww!!
yeh those little children are what i affectionately call the 'Like-like' girls..
however i admit some of supre's stuff is fashionable but i dont make a lifestyle out of it....they've came along way from those 5 inch boob tubes everyone would wear to underage discos.
jees i remember when Supre in maitland sold older womens clothes and semi-formal wear! :eek:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
yeh those little children are what i affectionately call the 'Like-like' girls..
however i admit some of supre's stuff is fashionable but i dont make a lifestyle out of it....they've came along way from those 5 inch boob tubes everyone would wear to underage discos.
jees i remember when Supre in maitland sold older womens clothes and semi-formal wear! :eek:
yeh, i loved wearing those boobtubes *sigh* :eek: good times...no boobes..boob tube, go figure

HSC
braad said:
yeh, i loved wearing those boobtubes *sigh* :eek: good times...no boobes..boob tube, go figure
most the chicks that wore those boob tubes were flat as.... considering they were 12 .. lol

creates the surfboard effect!!!

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
lol, me too. i remember going shopping with my mum there... *shudder* nah, it wasn't too bad. I'm just glad now my mother and i have completely different fashion sense!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
most the chicks that wore those boob tubes were flat as.... considering they were 12 .. lol

creates the surfboard effect!!!
ahh...could turn that into something dirty

ride surfboards...etc etc..but i wont

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
are you implying you'd ride a 12 year old??? :confused: ....ewww.... oh well, whatever tickles your pickle..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
are you implying you'd ride a 12 year old??? :confused: ....ewww.... oh well, whatever tickles your pickle..
fuck, you're funny. almost

<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)