• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (2 Viewers)

HSC
braad said:
hahahahaha

why guys dont pick up girls...guys already get the automatic tag of pervert :(
...so girls should take a risk
No because girls dont make signs then call you a pevert that doesnt make sense??? if a girl wanted it why would she think you were a pevert .. but then again if u went a bit far .. pevert wouldnt come into it the girl would just think you were an idiot .. and once you start talking to the girl you get an understanding what they r like .. if they are conservative type ur not gonna start feeling her up its just stupid ..

For me i give signs but if a guy takes it where i dont want it to go im just like "hold up " and start laughing :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
No because girls dont make signs then call you a pevert that doesnt make sense??? if a girl wanted it why would she think you were a pevert .. but then again if u went a bit far .. pevert wouldnt come into it the girl would just think you were an idiot .. and once you start talking to the girl you get an understanding what they r like .. if they are conservative type ur not gonna start feeling her up its just stupid ..

For me i give signs but if a guy takes it where i dont want it to go im just like "hold up " and start laughing :D
ok, sorry could read your whole post...my eyes had a disagreement and decided to not focus

>.< lol, fuck yeh, what? sure thing...i'll remember that the next time i go to a pub

:)

and sweetXinsanity if thats you in your av, you can...i'll be shallow

HSC
braad said:
ok, sorry could read your whole post...my eyes had a disagreement and decided to not focus

>.< lol, fuck yeh, what? sure thing...i'll remember that the next time i go to a pub

:)

and sweetXinsanity if thats you in your av, you can...i'll be shallow

Pubs r gross .. not good looking chicks and last time i went to one i felt like all the guys were starring at me ... hunting me down or something

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
Pubs r gross .. not good looking chicks and last time i went to one i felt like all the guys were starring at me ... hunting me down or something
wrong pub obviously...go to one with ehaps 18-21 yr olds

they're the place to be

sweetXinsanity said:
lol yeh thats me..
i bought a new hat, wanted to show it off
ok, you're pretty, you can double post

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
I dont believe in ugly people, unless its your personality thats ugly..
Everybody had good points about them and everyone has bad, we're not perfect and as for the fat bit... your probably just more volumpturous (or however its spelt).
curves are good, most guys dont go for the annorexic, peak-a-boo ribs look :eek:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
Everybody had good points about them and everyone has bad, we're not perfect and as for the fat bit... your probably just more volumpturous (or however its spelt).
curves are good, most guys dont go for the annorexic, peak-a-boo ribs look :eek:
Your av reminds me of artfag for some reason.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
Of course there are ugly people, but if they have a great personality to compromise for their looks, then they grow on you.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
i think back to when i was her age and i was wearing the most daggiest stuff... i was a great fan of the overall movement lol
it blows my mind how quick 'tweens' are growin up these days....
thats my big long boring rant for today ;)
hahahha indeeeed! i think my mum still bought target clothes for me when i was around that age HAHAH

Alimoe_KG

HSC
I hate chicks that pretend to be chicks but actually have a penis! =/

HSC
the worst girls ever are 2 faced, i can put up with arrogance hell i dont mind it at all, but 2 faced girls sends me through the wall, beacuse once a girl is 2 faced that leads onto a whole series of other problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)