• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
phew *wipes sweat off eyebrow*

thank gawd for that

on topic - i'll say...i hate girls who pretend to be the victim all the time

wtfdycm

HSC
She's got a point there :p

One of the main things I hate in girls, actually I guess I hate this with guys as well, is smoking. Not only does it stink, but it just highlights that either they're an idiot for not realising that it's killing them, or that they need to resort to something like smoking to feel good about themselves or to be accepted.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Today 05:37 AM
JUST DO IT!!!!! i hate girls that always say "babe" and "honey"......gawd it shits me......it just sounds lame
haha too true

beezjaxx

HSC
Wow :)

WOOOOW i totally agree with everything you have said here!! i bet we both sound like we are heaps picky, but damn girl, we're right! I've experienced alot of these, the most recent guy having these elements that you mentioned:

he was sporty (cycling to be specific) and talks about it 95% of the time SERIOUSLY!
says "sorry i cant see u cos study (work in this case) is more important than sex"
he was always late, sometimes never even turned up and acted like it was ok!
heaps povo and wont go places cos its about money AND HE IS A GODDAMN JOURNALIST EARNING 40k A YEAR!

and it's hell saddening!..... only coz i think i still like him, man i suckkkkkkk dont i?

PookieMonster said:
thats all me, and u werent saying u didnt like me the other night.......
hate you:)
:p
hate fuckin sporty guys cos u have to go to their games
i hate depressed losers
i hate guys who like shitty music (pop, normal radio stuff, hip hop shit)
i hate guys who think they are black and say yo and do wesside cos they think they are black
i hate skatey punks (learn to drive get a job)
i hate nerdy "sorry i cant see u cos study is more important than sex" guys
i hate old men who hit on me at the pub
i hate egotistical pricks who come up to u and go "hey ladies" and i say "i havent had the operation yet"
i hate guys who are best friends with a chick u know they'll marry and they are both in denial and ur desperately in love with him
i hate guys with no ambition
i hate guys with no respect
i hate guys not willing to give things a try
i hate guys who are scared of doggy style (ive had them)
i hate guys who lie to get in ur pants and ur not so special afterwoods
i hate guys who cant appreciate good humour
i hate racists and sexists
i hate hippies, mimes and clowns
i hate guys who wont get a real job
i hate guys who smoke and do drugs
i hate guys who cant relax
i hate guys too afraid to touch u or make a move.
i hate guys who are late.
i hate guys who are povo and wont go places cos its about money
i hate ripped clothing
and shitty punbk hats
i hate metrosexuals
i hate poofy looking clean guys
i hate beards
i hate too much hair
i hate guys with bad hair, breath, dress sense, and no cologne

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
snobs on the dance floor... ok.... only a few who think they're so good and so hot and so "oo look at " *bump* get out of my way.... "FREALK" yeah, i dont like thsie types of gals... too cool

julius

Banned
HSC
datAsianGuy said:
snobs on the dance floor... ok.... only a few who think they're so good and so hot and so "oo look at " *bump* get out of my way.... "FREALK" yeah, i dont like thsie types of gals... too cool
I hate em' too.

Last edited:

Ghost1788

HSC
Chicks who only acknowledge you exist when her friends aren't around ie.When she has no one else

Collin

HSC
N/A
beezjaxx said:
WOOOOW i totally agree with everything you have said here!! i bet we both sound like we are heaps picky, but damn girl, we're right! I've experienced alot of these, the most recent guy having these elements that you mentioned:

he was sporty (cycling to be specific) and talks about it 95% of the time SERIOUSLY!
says "sorry i cant see u cos study (work in this case) is more important than sex"
he was always late, sometimes never even turned up and acted like it was ok!
heaps povo and wont go places cos its about money AND HE IS A GODDAMN JOURNALIST EARNING 40k A YEAR!

and it's hell saddening!..... only coz i think i still like him, man i suckkkkkkk dont i?
You agree with pookie, i.e you 'hate' guys with those qualities.. yet you conclusively finish off by saying how you 'like' the guy erm.. with those hated qualities. Make up your fucking mind!

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
Ezzmaye said:
I can't stand the guys who don't tell you where u stand wif them, and then when u ask them, they say that u nagged them too much so they don't like you anymore! They basically blame all da shit on u and make u feel like shit!!! Tell me, what's wif guys who do that? Y can't they just tell the girl that they like them (if they do) instead of making them think that nothings gonna happen, then when u get the courage to ask where u stand, they say " I did like u, but i don't anymore cause u just kept on nagging me". Like hello!!!

omg that is EXACTLY what happened to me.. :(

pretty pink

HSC
mayhemily said:
I hate those popular im-too-good-to-talk-to-you guys that are personality neutral but overloaded on ego.
i agree..that is so true
i also hate the sleezy guys who will try and do everything to get a piece of u...do they not know that it dosent work anymore

HSC
i hate the girls you are either all closed up so you cant talk to them, and girls that are way way too open and tell you shit you just dont wanna hear.

also the ones that are so worried about their public image they will not go somewhere 'untendy' or will wear high heels and give themselves bleeding feet just so they look good for a few hours...

everything else depends... it depends on each girls individuality... if it all works its all good :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
I hate bimbos. I mean all of my ex-gfs who are all dropping out next year to persue a promising career in hairdressing.
you obviously have a good effect on your gfs lives dont you :rolleyes:
pretty pink said:
i agree..that is so true
i also hate the sleezy guys who will try and do everything to get a piece of u...do they not know that it dosent work anymore
did that ever work?
Ghost1788 said:
Chicks who only acknowledge you exist when her friends aren't around ie.When she has no one else
hahaha...and to think your bos name is ghost...

but really, they're bitches (and the male version are bastards :uhhuh: ) who use

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i hate girls who are not up themselves enough and who do not think they are all that

i hate guys who do not think they are all that and do not think they r very good looking

i hate girls that like me

i hate guys that dont like me

pretty pink

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
i hate girls who are not up themselves enough and who do not think they are all that

i hate guys who do not think they are all that and do not think they r very good looking

i hate girls that like me

i hate guys that dont like me
???? im lost..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)