• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
pretty pink said:
thanks...for clearing the clouds surrounding my brain...
that blow in the ear worked wonders aye? :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i hate guyz who try to act all homie-like...like a gangsta...ah u know wat i mean...i hope...yeh its really annoying...i got so many guyz in my skool who act like that and it really gets on my nerves....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i hate guyz who try to act all homie-like...like a gangsta...ah u know wat i mean...i hope...yeh its really annoying...i got so many guyz in my skool who act like that and it really gets on my nerves....
eh wigga g

Lisa 2510

HSC
i hate guys who are too scared to make the first move... or are real sooky and treat you like your gunna break if they rough it up a little

NT-social

HSC
Lisa 2510 said:
i hate guys who are too scared to make the first move... or are real sooky and treat you like your gunna break if they rough it up a little

i so totally agree...

Lisa 2510

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
not that theres anything wrong with that
yeh i agree... i think gay guys are cool... id love to have a male gay best friend lol.

colourblind

HSC
N/A
I don't like twelve year old girls who wear high heels and prance around shopping centres like they're the meat in the butcher's shop and I don't like pretty boys or overly macho boys. A happy medium goes down well.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
I don't like people who are complete bitches, make trouble, back-stab, go behind peoples backs and do all this bad shit then when you catch them and confront them about it they say "oh but i'm not like that im religious". Using religion as justification to look like your not a bitch is so pathetic i hate it.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
not that theres anything wrong with that
nope, but they sounded confused, so thought someone should tell them :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I hate guys with shitty cars. (for clarification, shitty= any car done up for no particular reason. This includes Civics, Preludes, EXCELS, Pulsars and anything else with a shopping trolley-like spolier and a body kit)
I hate white guys that talk like wogs.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
I hate guys with shitty cars. (for clarification, shitty= any car done up for no particular reason. This includes Civics, Preludes, EXCELS, Pulsars and anything else with a shopping trolley-like spolier and a body kit)
I hate white guys that talk like wogs.
hang on...now if i had an XY GS falcon with a 302...i'd obviously do it up a tiny bit, does that mean a guy that tastefully does up a nice (classic) car is hated by yourself?

ioniser

HSC
i hate chicks that are players just so to get your attention and make you jealous

but i love it when i play them over in front of their face and then to see that die hard look on their face(when they just realised i aint no soft cock and realised they just got majorly owned big time)ahahahaha it can be funny

i also hate how chics who play the waiting game making guys to make the first move all the time

i also hate how chicks when they give signals to us ,and totally expect us to understand what their on,only to get pissed off cause we don't .Like seriously we are bois we don't understand your signals its all new to us .Boys communicate with direct langauge not somrthing thats hidden

i hate how chics act like they don't know whats going on when you make an apology to them .which makes you look like a total idiot cause you look like your talking about something reallly random when they actually do know what your going on about

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
braad said:
hang on...now if i had an XY GS falcon with a 302...i'd obviously do it up a tiny bit, does that mean a guy that tastefully does up a nice (classic) car is hated by yourself?
lol....no. do what you want with your cars. i'm just saying that the kind of guys i hate are the guys that think they're all that coz of the car they have. If you have a "tastefully done up", thats fine, just dont think it can get you chicks, you look like a dick

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol....no. do what you want with your cars. i'm just saying that the kind of guys i hate are the guys that think they're all that coz of the car they have. If you have a "tastefully done up", thats fine, just dont think it can get you chicks, you look like a dick
you just told me i've spent the last 15 years of my life wasting it on cars...:(

i need a new hobby

rodga

HSC
i hate guys who wear industrie polos

i hate girls who are really into themselves
i hate girls who pack on the makeup
i hate girls who are taken but still lead u on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)