what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

green heaven

HSC
sorry it shall never appen again :rolleyes: not today anyway...
i cant help it i just cant stand people hating yet i can understand why people hate certain aspects..

just so everyone knows i aint a hippy i was born like this

ohh yer!!..
i hate people that either vent their anger onto u and judge u before they even no u...

just keepin wid the hate theme ranger

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
this is a place for hate
"Stacie' mom has got it going on, she's all I want - "

Do I earn your hatred now? :p

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
mayhemily said:
I hate those popular im-too-good-to-talk-to-you guys that are personality neutral but overloaded on ego.

No you're just too ugly for him. Read the ladder theory

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
aj_number_nine said:
- i hate chix too into themselves. like ull be just goin down to the shops to pick up milk n theyll b in makeup n designer outfits etc
- hate chicks who make discusting noises
- hate chicks who swear for no reason n talk wit a dirty mouth ( like i dont mind swearing but inexcessive for no reasno is just stupid 4 girls )
- girls who believe dey r all that
- girls who tell u to fuk off
- gitrls who tell u they hate u
yeah i know so many bitches at my school exactly like that

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
ewwwwwwwww i hate fat girls ( or girls with a gut ) that wear tiny tight clothes so all their fat is hanging out EWWWWWW

that is so gross... and they walk around like " im so much better then you" and im justing thinking "youre so fat"

even when relatively thin girls wear overtly tight clothes it sometimes looks weird

gronkboyslim

HSC
django_ said:
haha once this guy i went out with...lol we we're going to the movies, so we go, have some lunch n stuff...then hes like oh i dont have enough money for a ticket... so i paid like 5$...its not much, but u think ur bf would pay for YOU lol not the other way around....ahahaha

i dont like 'bad guys'... those who smoke, drink, go to parties and get laid..one of my best friends is head over heels with this guy who does all that shit...he cares about her, but cant seem to stop hurting her in a way....my bfs cool, doesnt smoke, only drinks sometimes...and is nice cuz he pays for me hehe (im poor..no job lol)
i hate bitches who think guys are made of money.

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
I can't stand the guys who don't tell you where u stand wif them, and then when u ask them, they say that u nagged them too much so they don't like you anymore! They basically blame all da shit on u and make u feel like shit!!! Tell me, what's wif guys who do that? Y can't they just tell the girl that they like them (if they do) instead of making them think that nothings gonna happen, then when u get the courage to ask where u stand, they say " I did like u, but i don't anymore cause u just kept on nagging me". Like hello!!!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
green heaven said:
im not saying being used for sex kepad
Well if a guy "uses" a girl, I seriously doubt he's using her for money, or to become famous, so he's using her for sex. The converse is a girl using a guy for sex.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
_Bushra_ said:
ewwwwwwwww i hate fat girls ( or girls with a gut ) that wear tiny tight clothes so all their fat is hanging out EWWWWWW

that is so gross... and they walk around like " im so much better then you" and im justing thinking "youre so fat"

even when relatively thin girls wear overtly tight clothes it sometimes looks weird
I hate girls AND boys who hate other people simply because of the way they look
and make superficial assumptions about them when they actually have no idea what they are fucking talking about.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
green heaven said:
what about girls who use guys?
I don't. But yes they are bad too.
I've never been used by a girl, so I didn't mention it :)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
timrie6 said:
I hate girls AND boys who hate other people simply because of the way they look
and make superficial assumptions about them when they actually have no idea what they are fucking talking about.
Fatty Mc Fat Fat.

Have a whinge, if you look fat, odds are you're not taking care of your body.
If you wear a JR uniform, odds are you're on your way to a 6 hr study session.

Some things you can just assume.

django_

HSC
gronkboyslim said:
i hate bitches who think guys are made of money.
AHAHA u think i think guys r made u money?! no i dont. but it shitted me wen my ex would get 50$ off him mum to buy a fkn slipknot dvd then i had to give him money wen we went out, its fucking stupid.

and im no bitch, i just really appreciate how my bf is so generous to me cuz i dont have any money, or a job. so kiss my arse u gronk.

cheers:)

green heaven

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Well if a guy "uses" a girl, I seriously doubt he's using her for money, or to become famous, so he's using her for sex. The converse is a girl using a guy for sex.
fair point

lengstar

HSC
I hate cheaters, users and abusers.
I hate how girls that over dress for everyday non-events when they should save it for a nightclub or a day out at the beach.
I hate poofs ( metros that dress like they are faggots ).
I hate arrogant bastards.
I HATE gangster wannabes.
I hate dick teases.
I hate people that over-exaggerate shit to get sympathy.
I hate those shitty girls that bitch and whine on their internet journals about being fat and/or ugly when they're not and complain about being lonely only to tell off guys for picking them up.
I hate girls that will go all the way for their career only to realise their biological clock is ticking then marry the first thing they see, yes you are sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)