what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
django_ said:
AHAHA u think i think guys r made u money?! no i dont. but it shitted me wen my ex would get 50$ off him mum to buy a fkn slipknot dvd then i had to give him money wen we went out, its fucking stupid.

No, he just had his priorities right. He still has the Slipknot DVD, and he knew you were going to break up anyway

choc-chip

HSC
rite...it really shows how much u weighted ...guys wouldn't spend much money and time on a gal if they think the girls not worthwhile..datz why i hated the calculator guys who wouldn't willing 2 spend a dollar on their gf..and gals who wish 2 squeeze money on guys..full stop

timrie6

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Fatty Mc Fat Fat.

Have a whinge, if you look fat, odds are you're not taking care of your body.
If you wear a JR uniform, odds are you're on your way to a 6 hr study session.

Some things you can just assume.
...yes, you're right, if you call size 6 fat. looks like all your assumptions are wrong.
nerd.

django_

HSC
yah maybe u guys r right...i ended up breakin up with him cuz he was waay too boring...he never wanted to go anywhere n we would just stay at his house all the time...thank god i met someone way better, my current bf so i had an excuse to break up with him.

mind you, after i did, he sms's me sayin 'i dont know why this happened...u were the best gf ive ever had'

ha! maybe cuz i wasnt enough of a bitch to complain about his shit as boring attitude...anyway!

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i hate chicks/guys who lead u on for a few weeks, makin you think they like u. then u go out with them, and get with eachother-the whole night is perfect. then a few days later they are unsure wether or not they want this to develop and then everything turns upside down. and nothing happens. i hate that.

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
I think it's degrading to other girls when u say that fat isn't beautiful. Haven't u heard the saying, "Beauty is found on the inside, not the outside"? I'm surprised some girl hasn't bashed the crap out of you for saying shit like that!!! :mad:

lengstar

HSC
Ezzmaye said:
I think it's degrading to other girls when u say that fat isn't beautiful. Haven't u heard the saying, "Beauty is found on the inside, not the outside"? I'm surprised some girl hasn't bashed the crap out of you for saying shit like that!!! :mad:
This is the real world sweetie. Girls like that can't touch us because they don't have the confidence to. They have guts, just the wrong kind. ;p

django_

HSC
thats so true, ezzmaye.
i dont have the perfect figure, i gots all the wobbly parts lol n 'love handles' n shit...sometimes i feel kinda blah cuz my bf works out n has the best bod..but he always tells me he still loves me, cuz its not important its the person i am :)

plus he also says he likes havin sumthin to squeeze :D hehe

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
django_ said:
thats so true, ezzmaye.
i dont have the perfect figure, i gots all the wobbly parts lol n 'love handles' n shit...sometimes i feel kinda blah cuz my bf works out n has the best bod..but he always tells me he still loves me, cuz its not important its the person i am :)
yeah thats what he says, but what he means is, 'i would prefer you smaller but i dont want to upset you so i wont say that'

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
How much experience have u had with chicks? To me it sounds like not much!!! Goes to show wat a real pig u r...don't worry girls, there's real men out there who will love u for who u r...and django, that's great that ur boyfriend cares about u so much. At least he's true to u...unlike some dickheads...

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
You're a girl, dont try to explain how guys think. Read the ladder theory. You are naive if you think that this dude has never had the thought that she would be hotter if she was smaller.

lengstar

HSC
Ezzmaye said:
How much experience have u had with chicks? To me it sounds like not much!!! Goes to show wat a real pig u r...don't worry girls, there's real men out there who will love u for who u r...and django, that's great that ur boyfriend cares about u so much. At least he's true to u...unlike some dickheads...
haha thats funny. i loved my ex and she wasn't a size 10 thats for sure. the only problem was she was still going out with her fiance to be :uhhuh: and i loved her for the person she was, how wrong was i. don't give that high and mighty shit. that was out of fashion long ago cause no one gives a shit anymore. they love who they like whether its superficial or not its not up to you to decide, its up to those in the relationship.

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
The point is, I have fallen for that many guys who like me for who i am, but i broke up with them cause of my insecurities. Most guys love girls who r biggish...which is weird cause most girls think guys only go for the skinny ones...wat if the chick was a 12 or 14 and had big boobs? Im sure u'd go for them then...am i right?

lengstar

HSC
Ezzmaye said:
The point is, I have fallen for that many guys who like me for who i am, but i broke up with them cause of my insecurities. Most guys love girls who r biggish...which is weird cause most girls think guys only go for the skinny ones...wat if the chick was a 12 or 14 and had big boobs? Im sure u'd go for them then...am i right?
haha wrong. i don't go for big tits. i know a girl that is small cute and has a massive rack. she's okay as a friend but i wouldn't touch her, doesn't mean i wouldn't give her a try but i know the relationship wouldn't work out so no point wasting time. i know what i want, and it includes both personality and looks at an equilibrium.

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
Sorry, but from the pic u have, to me u seem gay. No offence, but Robbie is gay.

django_

HSC
yeh thanks ezzmaye!! :)

and cactus, yeh my bf has said to me that i would hotter if i was abit smaller, but i dont take offence to that, it motivates me to be healthier and do more exercise.
he may say/think i was smaller, but he doesnt care if i am or not. hes not shallow enough to make a deal over it. so err:p

lengstar

HSC
Ezzmaye said:
Sorry, but from the pic u have, to me u seem gay. No offence, but Robbie is gay.
Yes he is. He said something along the lines of 'I'm the only gay man who hasn't sleep with one cause when i see thye have a penis i go 'ewww... he has one just like me!''
And no i'm not gay, i'm 100% sure of it.

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
Dont ask me how the hell u get ne from chicks...if i were them, id stay clear away from u. Maybe if u were more suttle about the situation, u wouldn't have the problem of trying to prove u aren't gay!

lengstar

HSC
haha i know that by saying i'm not gay people will think i am gay. thats a good thing and i'm not worried. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)