What sort of pen do you use? (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
There's lots and lots of writing in the HSC (no shit!) and just wondering what type of pen everyone else uses and recommends?

At the moment I use a Papermate Profile (I think that's the type?)
and on the news I saw some lad using one of those Kilometrico pens, which I would imagine due to the thinness you'd be prone to writers cramp more than usual
are you like Hitler and use a Bic Crystal M?

Desmond223

HSC
mate, believe me when I say, medium pilot pens are actually amazing. They're really light, perfect thickness, never give blisters and its very easy to write. You don't have to push down on the pen, it kinda glides. I used it for both English papers so far and there's been no problem. ps, papermate pens are not reliable enough man, and gel pens smudge. good luck with the rest of the hsc

M

MichelleV

I used the rather boring black kilometrico pens :p
I've been writing with only them since year 8, so I'm super used to doing everything with them :p

noddis911

HSC
Uni Grad
Parker Jotter - Fountain Tip, wooooo... love my fountain pens and cause the ink is out of a bottle, it flows really easy. Nothing more than I hate than Biro ink not being consistent when it comes out. Causes me more pain because I have to push harder. Still my fingers and forearm are still aching :(, but fountain tip has been the best for me overall this year.

forthehsc

HSC
use the university pens (specifically uts and macq) they make you write soo fast

nephh22

HSC
I used BIC blue! OMG, the sharp curves on that pen made the bone in between my thumb and index finger all RED by the end of the exam! IT HURT SO MUCH! However, it did write suprisingly fast. :)

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
I'd been using the Bic Cristal M (sieg heil!) most of the year, and during my trials too, but bought some of the blue papermate ones most people use. They're easier to write with, but still dig into my hand. But, I'm past the english exams so it won't be a problem from now on.

HSC
Uniball Jetstream with some Uniball micro deluxe action to re-do my grip to make sure I can keep writing fast.

yours

HSC
gel pens are so smooth! But they make my writing REALLY messy if I'm doing an exam because I'm so stressed and trying to write quickly... whereas that does not happen with a ballpoint. I still used gel pens (energel) for the exams... I hope they can read my writing.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
I use an exquisite pen, made by Ollivander himself, with 5 inch oak wood and with a tail of an elephant in addition to the horn of a Rhino.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
gel pens are so smooth! But they make my writing REALLY messy if I'm doing an exam because I'm so stressed and trying to write quickly... whereas that does not happen with a ballpoint. I still used gel pens (energel) for the exams... I hope they can read my writing.
I must try a gel pen

I usually use thoose cheap 'Kilometre' pens for notes and the expensive ones for exams.

D94

HSC
N/A
I must try a gel pen
You should try the Jetstreams. Whilst they are gel, they work like ballpoints, flow perfectly and dry extremely fast. A bit expensive though, in comparison to say Kilometricos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)