• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What study did you do today? (2 Viewers)

HSC
yeah. I'm serious. The brightside is that, i won't have to do chem tuition for another 2 weeks :)
woah i could never do that much of a subject in a day. that'd kill me!!
well at the moment. suppose ill have to come HSC time :(

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Hooray for procrastinators... I wish I did some for maths these holidays... -_-

Holidays stuffed me up bad with my work ethic.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
peoples guess wat me studied these holidays, but like a little, i mean waiting for ma half yearlies results got me distracted. how about u peolpes r u waiting nervoulsy??:wave::uhhuh:

oly1991

HSC
peoples guess wat me studied these holidays, but like a little, i mean waiting for ma half yearlies results got me distracted. how about u peolpes r u waiting nervoulsy??:wave::uhhuh:
well kind of.....there isn't really a point of being nervous because they have already been completed.

I'm just focusing on what ahead, not what's already been done.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
well kind of.....there isn't really a point of being nervous because they have already been completed.

I'm just focusing on what ahead, not what's already been done.
Very much so. I can't change what has already happened... so I will focus on getting the best marks possible in the future assessments... next maths assessment, I'm going to pwn it.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Very much so. I can't change what has already happened... so I will focus on getting the best marks possible in the future assessments... next maths assessment, I'm going to pwn it.
Aha, me too.

I managed to do some more of my modern assignment. Now I'm actually over the word limit :D

Oh and i played some more dotA but i don't think that counts as studying XD

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Same here.
I think I studied consistently over the holidays, not too much, just a little everyday. As for the half yearlies, what I get is a reflection of my studying. I don't mind what I get, cause even if I do bad, it just means I have to study harder and smarter.

However I ended up bludging a few days... playing basketball, going to the city, playing laser-tag, getting my Ls.

So I believe, it's about balance. It's good if you studied, but if you didn't, don't be hard on yourself.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Same here.
I think I studied consistently over the holidays, not too much, just a little everyday. As for the half yearlies, what I get is a reflection of my studying. I don't mind what I get, cause even if I do bad, it just means I have to study harder and smarter.

However I ended up bludging a few days... playing basketball, going to the city, playing laser-tag, getting my Ls.

So I believe, it's about balance. It's good if you studied, but if you didn't, don't be hard on yourself.
Well said. But the guild will always remain until I feel I have worked hard enough and gotten good results in the next assessment or something :p

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Well said. But the guild will always remain until I feel I have worked hard enough and gotten good results in the next assessment or something :p
Well than use that as your motivation to study.
People usually end up doing good things, based on a downfall, for example, if you stuffed up the previous assessment, you'll strive to work harder to make up for it.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I did some superannuation questions, and still sucked at it. but im improving at least.
Then made summaries on dot points 2.1-2.3 for motors and generators

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Well than use that as your motivation to study.
People usually end up doing good things, based on a downfall, for example, if you stuffed up the previous assessment, you'll strive to work harder to make up for it.
Oh! That's me! lol. Didn't go too well in either my 2u or Ext. 1 exam... although they were good ranks. 7th and 2nd respectively.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
- continued with my eco assignment
- chem review qus from textbook
- almost finished off english essay :) and started another english task thats due on tuesday :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)