What subject are YOU screwed for? (1 Viewer)

k8tus

HSC
bloody modern history...i HATE germany....who care about the weimar republic...really....and to make matters worse my teacher gave us all the german words for everything so now i am just freaking confused....why did i have to do ancient AND modern....thankgod i dropped history ext...oh and probably Japanese...i havent looked at any of my work since our oral exam...and its my first exam....bugger....

shimmy&shine

HSC
I know biology back to front. for the others, not too good.

I HAVE A QUEZZIE THOUGH!!! :)

I'm not studying for Society and culture at all. I have 8 days before that exam, and it is my only exam left. Is this bad? I hope not to get too lazy. I haven't touched it since trials. plus it's only worth 30% of the overall HSC S&C mark, because of PIPS.

thankx! mwa!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Surprisingly i'm fine for Ancient history...
I"M JUST GOING TO DIE IN HISTORY EXTENSION ZOMG.
And I have 10 units.
Llama = fucktard at subject choices/choices in general

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Chemistry. Did so shit at it for assessments. What makes it weird is that Chemistry is my favourite subject compared to the others....wtf?!!!!!...now figure that out! :p

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Hmmmm.... probably english paper 1, journeys shits me...who am I kidding, english paper 2 as well....

economics....maths....ext. maths, basically because I'm not going to bother studying.....ext english, I don't know what I'm meant to know....

I might be okay with legal and religion if I study enough???

sladehk

le random
HSC
last in chem and phys... need to learn all in 2 weeks ><

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
P_Dilemma said:
English. Gonna fail so bad, band 3 or 4, most likely... Maybe not even that...

-P_D
Do not fear, a large portion of HSC students do English Standard ..

Oh wait, you do English Advanced, you are expected to achieve very high marks, while the ability of the English Standard cohort will perform at various levels, but not very high.

royaaran

HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:
Me personally? I'm screwed for biology. All my other subjects are humanities and english, and then there's stupid biology which I haven't even looked at since trials!!! And I'm only doing 10 units!! If only I could choose my subjects over again. TOTALLY SCREWED!

So what about anyone else? :)

oh i feel ya....i only have 10 units and i suck at maths HARDCORE and chemistry....im so screwed...there needs to be a new word for screwed =[ Because screwed does'nt compare to what i am...

and i so REGRET the subjects i chose..iwihs i could re pick them too!!

Last edited:

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
luscious-llama said:
Surprisingly i'm fine for Ancient history...
I"M JUST GOING TO DIE IN HISTORY EXTENSION ZOMG.
And I have 10 units.
Llama = fucktard at subject choices/choices in general
I hear you there. History extension is horrible. I love the subject, but it's just too hard (iz also doing 10 units...:()
I still maintain biology is the one I'm most screwed for though :D

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Mrs.McDreamy said:
I hear you there. History extension is horrible. I love the subject, but it's just too hard (iz also doing 10 units...:()
I still maintain biology is the one I'm most screwed for though :D
Mmm the subject is amazing but the essays, oh my god, wtf..
I think its a bit too much to cram into one year, seriously, there should have been a prelim course. Major project, then the Case Study, then the Historiographical questions?! :| Too much *brain overloads and dies*

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
f3nr15 said:
Do not fear, a large portion of HSC students do English Standard ..

Oh wait, you do English Advanced, you are expected to achieve very high marks, while the ability of the English Standard cohort will perform at various levels, but not very high.
Gee, thanks for the encouragement...

Candice109

HSC
English Advanced paper 2. Dammit three essays in two hours is just not bloody possible for me(right now trying to memorise an essay but nothing's going in my head). Studies of Religion is also a bloody bitch! It's English Advanced all over again, except it's religious related...f%@# those two subjects to hell!!!!!

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
sweetsweetcandy said:
I'm probably screwed for Ext 1 Maths :( Almost failing every past paper you do can't be a good sign.
I did fail every past paper, but as I have 11 units I'm not ging to bother studying for it. Which will be weird, I'll get into the exam and only be able to do the first 2 questions.... It's depressing actually, 2 years of hard work doesn't even count.

HSC
Expecting a Band 4 (but maybe, just maybe a 5) for English AOS, and a Band 2 or 3 for the Modules paper. I'm so tragic at it that I've come to accept that B2/3/4 for English is not so bad. ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)