What subjects are you dropping ? (1 Viewer)

Hila

HSC
Hey 2013-ers!
Most of us are done, or almost done year 11.
Ah so scary to go into year 12 soon :/
Anyways, what subjects are you guys dropping? If you are dropping anything that is.

Renegader

HSC
I'm probably dropping Ancient History as it'll be no use to me in the future haha, I'll finally have free periods :)

I'm probably going to take on Extension English though, so I'll have either 11-12 units. How about you?

OH1995

HSC
Dropping Extension English, really disliked it...

Andyman22

HSC
Someone help!!!
I can't decide whether to drop Engineering Studies or Woodwork...so hard to decide.

aceer

HSC
not dropping anything in case I screw up in one of my subjects

Renegader

HSC
Someone help!!!
I can't decide whether to drop Engineering Studies or Woodwork...so hard to decide.
Drop whatever you are performing worse at, and also if you want to do something like Engineering at Uni you should keep Engineering studies, it's probably not compulsory but it'll help I guess.

not dropping anything in case I screw up in one of my subjects
Are you doing 14 units? :O

Andyman22

HSC
Well, engineering studies has kind of put me off doing engineering at uni (my teachers really bad), but I'm not sure I can deal with the stress of a major project in woodwork, as it will probably stuff up all my other subjects. (I do mainly science based subjects and harder levels of maths).

enak101

HSC
I have 12 units and keeping everything but I really considered dropping Ancient History, it's mainly the teacher, not the subject lol. She isn't even that bad but idk, maybe its the subject a little bit. I'm keeping everything just in case though.

Blurgh

HSC
Our stupid school doesn't allow to drop anything. They provide us with a board endorsed course in prelim which is 2 units so we've gotta drop it in year 12. Probably the worst approach because i'm going horrible in Economics and I can't drop it.

Shazer2

HSC
I'm going to drop Engineering Studies and focus more on Economics. :)

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Buh-bye Geo!!! Absolutely hated it. Sort of. Will be picking up MX2, and if I do well in that then I'll drop Engineering Studies as well.

Eg155

HSC
to pick up English ext 2 or not to pick up ee2? ... to drop? hmm modern history?... but it's my 3rd best best subject :L IDK :(can't drop sor...

why does everyone hate ancient aside from teachers? everyone at my school hates it too but the teacher is amazing :L

SuperHornet

HSC
SOR for sure, worst subject made, even worse it's compulsory at our school

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Dropping Business Studies and picking up Ext History so that I remain at 12 units for HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)