what subjects should be avoided major work (1 Viewer)

psychotherapist

HSC
just wondering if anyone knows which topics the markers generally have a distaste for in the extension english major work?

psychotherapist

HSC
what topics should be avoided major work for extension history?

i.e Atlantas

any other

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
just wondering if anyone knows which topics the markers generally have a distaste for in the extension english major work?

As this is the Extension History section and you mention Extension English I am not sure what subject you are referring to but....

Extension English - I have no idea. It is extenally marked so it is wise to find out.

Extension History - the syllabus says - nothing that 'significantly overlaps any examinable syllabus from the HSC or SC courses'. We have checked that with the BOS and they do mean any course - not just History and not just the topics your are studying at your school. However, as it is internally marked your own teachers may approve a topic that they really shouldn't due to it being on an examinable syllabus e.g. I have heard of teachers approving topics such as assess the extent to which Hirohito was a war criminal which I would never approve as Hirohito could be 25% of a Modern History student's HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)