What textbooks are good? (1 Viewer)

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
bah to you demolitionderby. I try to help, and you just slap me in the face.
*breaks down into tears*
:) jk

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Cambridge seems to be almost completely unrelated to the syllabus. Euclidean geometry? Well the explanations are clear in a convoluted, amazingly complex way - it does make everthing seem to fit in some higher order as opposed to the books that just stick to the syllabus - I think my maths mark will improve after doing development (are the extension sections just for 4-unit?)
I also think doing past HSC papers (success one, Coroneus etc.) is the best way, once you have mastered the basics. As many textbook examples and questions will never be in the HSC and conversely some HSC examples will not be in any textbook :mad:

EDIT: grey they are not parallel

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Zarathustra

EDIT: grey they are not parallel
They are, I put em into paintbrush and made rectangles to see, cos if they match up exactly with two sides of a rectangle they are parallel, and they did

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
lol? that is EXACTLY why my sig is the way it is. lol you should see a larger version of my avatar, it is completely bamboozling.

and LOL at calculonl. wtf, whyd you put the picture into paint for? LOL, you are one bored guy.

and if you say its why your on BoS, i'm gonna kill you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)