what the hell is wrong with people? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Re: what the fuck is wrong with people?

:( how could someone does that to any animal :(

HSC

:( haha just the bit about him being so friendly that he'd probably run up to the people who were about to attack them, that's so :eek:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

what sick fucks
tearing his fucking right arm exposing his whole chest
as a punishment i want the sick fucks to feel the koalas pain
rip their fucking arms and see what if fucking feels like
end of my rant
hope the deplorable fucks get what they deserve

Libbster

HSC
freaking hell, i hate people, they deserve to have exactly the same done to them, sick bastards. :vcross:

poor koala. rest in peace, Mambo

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Thats really sick. How could anyone hurt an animal as cute as that and the fact that it would have rushed toward the intruders makes me cry. I hope they catch the people that did this~!

Optophobia

HSC
I think the dingoes would have done it to it; anything humans would have done would have been minor.

HSC
The humans would have had to make it bleed at least...and really, who cares if they didn't rip his arm off, they obviously hurt the poor bugger, which attratced the dingo's that they let out...if a mother chucks her baby in a lions den and they eat it...that's still murder isn't it?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
You're all nuts. People feel sad and empathetic to 1 koala that died, yet nobody gave a stuff about over 2000 people which died in the war? (more about the politics then the people). Sure, it's sad and the people should be punished, but it's even more sad when people care more about animals then fellow people. That's what makes me feel worse, is that the topic title agrees with this, "What the hell is wrong with people?". I'll explain why this has pissed me off.

In 2004 and 2005 two ad campaigns have been run. 1 about the starving people in somalia and another on those starving in east asian countries like indonesia. Alot of money was spent on these campaigns (the 60 second one aswell), close to 2 million dollars. Yet another ad-campaign which only spent S100,000 generated 3 times as much donations. It was one about some bears in Africa and Asia. (People eating bear sinew or something). How could people react that way? More people cared about the ANIMALS then the actual PEOPLE. That's dehumanising and Irrational, moreso than what the people did to the Koalas. I mean, yah I love the little buggers and the people should be neutered or something (civil law system!). But the issue which arises with this (even in me) is worse then the actual issue.

Do people care more for the rights and freedom of animals then other humans?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Just to elaborate it's been portrayed in the Media too, an example is South Park. Where the animal lovers (hippies), who inter-marry with animals and commit sexual acts with the animals. When puff-daddy comes to get stan and make him Vote, he ends up killing all the Animal Lovers, who protected the animals with their lives. After the people died, the animals began eating them (eg the Llama).

Point being, "Is it a one-sided Love?", just elaborating.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Sam... that's just silly. People get upset for all sorts of reasons, you're saying that just because there's things which should be seen as more upsetting that they can't get upset? I get upset over stupid shit sometimes too, I'm sure there's alot of people [sexist] In particular females [/sexist] that get upset even more than me.We get upset when the kids at school pick on us, we get upset when we see a bum dying of some disease, we get upset when we see a heartbreak on some shitty movie - We are emotional creatures not robots that judge the worth of a tragedy/something we're seeing and then evaluate whether it is worth being upset about.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The humans would have had to make it bleed at least...and really, who cares if they didn't rip his arm off, they obviously hurt the poor bugger, which attratced the dingo's that they let out...if a mother chucks her baby in a lions den and they eat it...that's still murder isn't it?
They didn't throw him into a dingoe's pen or anything, so that's a pretty bad analogy. They released the dingoe's, most likely forseeing that they would go on to kill other animals, but it'd be manslaughter (if they were humans that got killed).

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
sam04u said:
You're all nuts. People feel sad and empathetic to 1 koala that died, yet nobody gave a stuff about over 2000 people which died in the war? (more about the politics then the people). Sure, it's sad and the people should be punished, but it's even more sad when people care more about animals then fellow people. That's what makes me feel worse, is that the topic title agrees with this, "What the hell is wrong with people?". I'll explain why this has pissed me off.

In 2004 and 2005 two ad campaigns have been run. 1 about the starving people in somalia and another on those starving in east asian countries like indonesia. Alot of money was spent on these campaigns (the 60 second one aswell), close to 2 million dollars. Yet another ad-campaign which only spent S100,000 generated 3 times as much donations. It was one about some bears in Africa and Asia. (People eating bear sinew or something). How could people react that way? More people cared about the ANIMALS then the actual PEOPLE. That's dehumanising and Irrational, moreso than what the people did to the Koalas. I mean, yah I love the little buggers and the people should be neutered or something (civil law system!). But the issue which arises with this (even in me) is worse then the actual issue.

People will care less about whatever there are more of.

HSC
sam04u said:

uh yeah okay, great assumption, nowhere did i say that human poverty/war deaths etc etc doesn't make me upset, or that i care more about animals than people.

i just happened to think that this particular story was messed up, that people think they can inflict shit like that on animals .. animals that have no way of defending themselves, like as if a koala could even try to fight back when it's being attacked by a group of humans. the fact that people do it just because they can or because they get some kind of enjoyment from it, it makes me sick.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
sam04u said:
Just to elaborate it's been portrayed in the Media too, an example is South Park. Where the animal lovers (hippies), who inter-marry with animals and commit sexual acts with the animals. When puff-daddy comes to get stan and make him Vote, he ends up killing all the Animal Lovers, who protected the animals with their lives. After the people died, the animals began eating them (eg the Llama).

Point being, "Is it a one-sided Love?", just elaborating.
um yeah the people also mistreat animals... i dont see ur point. why should humans be more significant than other species?..

The death of the koala came after people broke into the park, bashing Mambo and setting free three dingoes which then went on a rampage killing chickens and a kangaroo.
gud old dingoes.. surprised they arent extinct yet..

gud old humans interfering with nature..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)