What The Hell? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempco

HSC
not 100% sure, but "matriculation" should change after the courses commence, that is, tomorrow.

HSC
yeh i have as well...like jou jou said since we all have this problem..maybe its no big deal after all...but i think ill still go and ask them just to make sure

sig

HSC
Got a response....we're fine it's just a badly worded message as someone previously said.

JenKOK

OMG i got dat just den!! Gave me a heart attack bfore a come into dis thread.
So for those of you that asked them , wot did they say?? IS it a systematic error?

Da way the sentence is worded sounds really bad... so do we just ignore it??

UNSW shud compensate us for the loss of braincells.

BlackMamba

HSC
ITS ALRIGHT! :)
Just dont go to procced with offer anymore because obviously you cant accept ur offer anymore caz the due date was ages ago, at this point everyone will get that heart stopping messege, no exceptions ( they should really take into consideration how they word things or we are gonna have lots of first year students with heart attacks lol)
Just go to My Student Profile on the left hand side of the page and once u click on it all ur current information will pop up and by now all ur classes and time details will be in the my enrolment section, on the bottom of you Current Liabilitys and if thats all there then everythings perfectly fine!

A seriously annoying miscommunication.... at least we can all breath again hahah.... but i must say i was not amused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)