What time do you guys sleep before a hsc exam? (1 Viewer)

WHAT TIME DO YOU GUYS SLEEP BEFORE A HSC EXAM?

• Total voters

b3kh1t

HSC
Lol day before an exam I always try sleep before 12 but always seem to sleep 1:30-2 hahaha not from stressing just don't want to sleep

Rixon

swirv
HSC
its so hard to get to sleep sometimes i just cant stop thinking about the exam

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Bio's in the morning and I'm still up. Not even in bed.
I slept at 6 before extension two because of the heat and stress.
4 before extension one and SoR2
And for english I don't even remember back that far.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah. I don't want to. I'm just going til I finish maintaining a balance and blueprint of life and read over communication and search for better health. Then I'll fall asleep. Otherwise I won't be able to think in the exam.

1005HA

HSC
Normally I go to bed at midnight. But 5 days prior to HSC exam, I start going to bed at 10pm to adjust for morning exam.

turbomedi343

HSC
look a sleep anymore than 6-7 hours is a bit too much

yeah its true a good night sleep gives your mind a good rest

but, this is the HSC exams too much sleep can have negative impacts

like those who sleep at 9pm srsly? even if u feel like u know everything

it is best to just read and read through some material, it will give your brain a great feedback and u get more prepared

my advice sleep around 11.30 pm and wake up at 5am-studying things u cant remember

by the time of the exam, you will very comfortable and have a good 3-4 hours of preparation

again if your one of those whose head wobbles and dies out after 9, train it and push it to work up to 12am

trust me this will work, and u will feel more calmer when u go in for your exams

just make sure u dont drink too much caffine and dont ever drink energy drinks they are just full of salts and give u in the long

run kidney stones= yeah they might give u more brain performance during study time, but when the exam comes u will feel tired and unable

to concentrate

again this is just my opinion and this system has never failed me.

jamesfirst

HSC
I have to sleep early because it takes an hour for me to get to school.

Chambalam

HSC
look a sleep anymore than 6-7 hours is a bit too much

yeah its true a good night sleep gives your mind a good rest

but, this is the HSC exams too much sleep can have negative impacts

like those who sleep at 9pm srsly? even if u feel like u know everything

it is best to just read and read through some material, it will give your brain a great feedback and u get more prepared

my advice sleep around 11.30 pm and wake up at 5am-studying things u cant remember

by the time of the exam, you will very comfortable and have a good 3-4 hours of preparation

again if your one of those whose head wobbles and dies out after 9, train it and push it to work up to 12am

trust me this will work, and u will feel more calmer when u go in for your exams

just make sure u dont drink too much caffine and dont ever drink energy drinks they are just full of salts and give u in the long

run kidney stones= yeah they might give u more brain performance during study time, but when the exam comes u will feel tired and unable

to concentrate

again this is just my opinion and this system has never failed me.
I guess my only query is what do you consider 'never having failed you.' I.e. what marks, ranks, aims do you have?

I noticed a link between sleep and results during my trials. For English, 3U maths, 4U maths, and physics in the CSSA i got 98%, 95%, 78% and 93%.

Then I remembered back to my shitty 70% in chemistry. And I said, what went wrong? Then I realised - oh wait, that was the exam I woke up at 5am in the morning to try and 'learn those things I wasn't ready for.'

Unless you're doing bone-dry subjects like SOR where you can afford to be asleep, lack of sleep is the biggest killer.

I tell so many people before a maths assessment to 'go to bed at 9' - yet they always respond 'no no, its so much better if i stay up and study till midnight.' I don't get it.

Hell, its not even about being asleep, its just about being calm. You know, shower early, don't study right up until bed - watch youtube for the last 30 minutes you're awake.

The beauty of the ATAR is that it will tell me whether I'm a genius or full of shit :p Teheh.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I slept at 4:40ish this morning and woke up at 7:40ish. Yeeeeeeeeewwww

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)