What to buy (1 Viewer)

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
Arvin Sloane said:
Last week my current girl-friend said she was going to be away this week. So I called up one of her friends (I now know that girl was her 'best friend' – what does that even mean) and asked her to come over. Anyway she did, and one thing led to another...

We had music on, so I didn't notice my gf enter the house. The next thing I knew she had entered my room, and was screaming. Which kinda killed the mood. So her friend kind looked surprised, and stammered of some weak excuse. My gf just looked at her stunned.

Before a cat fight could break out, and that would have been kinda hot, my gf stormed out of there, and her friend also decided to leave. I rang her and after she screamed at me, and then burst into tears, I managed to coax out of her the reason why she wasn't away; it turned out her week away was just a scam, and she was going to surprise me with some romantic night, but she missed me, or something equally as trite.

But anyway, we get to my question - what should I buy her to make things alright again? I mean she is pretty hot, and I wouldn't want to lose her over something so minor.

Any ideas? Jewellery? Clothes? Boob job (Only kidding. She's fine in that department.)? Flowers? Etc.

Thanks.
R u a bit in the head? Why did u cheat on her? Dont think presents can fix a broken heart :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)