What to buy (1 Viewer)

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Last week my current girl-friend said she was going to be away this week. So I called up one of her friends (I now know that girl was her 'best friend' – what does that even mean) and asked her to come over. Anyway she did, and one thing led to another...

We had music on, so I didn't notice my gf enter the house. The next thing I knew she had entered my room, and was screaming. Which kinda killed the mood. So her friend kind looked surprised, and stammered of some weak excuse. My gf just looked at her stunned.

Before a cat fight could break out, and that would have been kinda hot, my gf stormed out of there, and her friend also decided to leave. I rang her and after she screamed at me, and then burst into tears, I managed to coax out of her the reason why she wasn't away; it turned out her week away was just a scam, and she was going to surprise me with some romantic night, but she missed me, or something equally as trite.

But anyway, we get to my question - what should I buy her to make things alright again? I mean she is pretty hot, and I wouldn't want to lose her over something so minor.

Any ideas? Jewellery? Clothes? Boob job (Only kidding. She's fine in that department.)? Flowers? Etc.

Thanks.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
why dont u make her something? that way it looks like u arent trying to buy her back, when u actually are

good at arts an crafts? what about a pot plant? clothes, jewellery, flowers and what not all imply that u are trying to buy her back, not that u love her which will be the deciding factor in "buying" her back

so try something from the heart what about those minuature japanese trees things and they come in a pot and they look heaps cool

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Serius said:
why dont u make her something? that way it looks like u arent trying to buy her back, when u actually are

good at arts an crafts? what about a pot plant? clothes, jewellery, flowers and what not all imply that u are trying to buy her back, not that u love her which will be the deciding factor in "buying" her back

so try something from the heart what about those minuature japanese trees things and they come in a pot and they look heaps cool
I like your advice. I think she's so self-absorbed that she wouldn't notice one way or the other, but I think I may have a look and see if I can get her a nice bonsai.

And yes, mizz_smee I know I can buy her something and make it all-right.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
buy her something personal like Serius said...
or make or something
put a box together with all the GOOD memories in you relationship

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Dude.. what a waste.

What value does this girl have to you? What's she add to your life? You're trying to 'buy her back' because she's hot... obviously if you're getting with her best friend then her just being 'hot' isn't enough for you.

It just seems pretty irrational, to me.

If you're not with her for who (Rather than what) she is, why be with her? There're heaps of girls out there who're good looking - if not better - and with personalities that'll match nicely with yours...

I don't see the point of trying to get her back if your relationship consists of her being hot, but not hot enough to stop you going for other girls... Why not just take the latter part of the equation and find someone who fits what you want better?

HSC
Find out a personal interest of hers, and relate wat u give her to that...it shows that u took the time to learn something new about her..and by taking time to do this, it means that u care about who she is and wat she is in to...well thats my opinion anyway.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Well, I would hate to lose her, just for the sake of loosing her. And knowing her, within days the gossip will start, and then every female will somehow know about me, thus making it difficult.

But I figure I can buy her something, get her to forgive me, wait a week or so, and then dump her, on hopefully better terms. I'm not completely heartless, after all.

So far I'm thinking of getting her either a bonsai with something sweet engraved into the pot, thanks to Serius, or maybe tickets to some concert that she likes. What music do girls like?

funniboi

HSC
surprise her back..
go over and flop your dick out onto a dinner plate and walk to hre room.

HSC
wat music is she into? cos if she likes RnB...destinys child is in sydney on the 23 of april

funniboi

HSC
**Temptation** said:
wat music is she into? cos if she likes RnB...destinys child is in sydney on the 23 of april
and if she likes hardcore/trance

utopia is on april 23rd as well.. :)

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
**Temptation** said:
I have no idea. Maybe I could stea/borrowl her ipod?

(Edit: And even then I would have no idea. Which one will be harder into get tickets for?)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
erm u dont wanna take her to utopia lol
thats like a rave, doubt she would like it... unless she is into taking an E and dancing all night to trance

HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Last week my current girl-friend said she was going to be away this week. So I called up one of her friends (I now know that girl was her 'best friend' – what does that even mean) and asked her to come over. Anyway she did, and one thing led to another...

We had music on, so I didn't notice my gf enter the house. The next thing I knew she had entered my room, and was screaming. Which kinda killed the mood. So her friend kind looked surprised, and stammered of some weak excuse. My gf just looked at her stunned.

Before a cat fight could break out, and that would have been kinda hot, my gf stormed out of there, and her friend also decided to leave. I rang her and after she screamed at me, and then burst into tears, I managed to coax out of her the reason why she wasn't away; it turned out her week away was just a scam, and she was going to surprise me with some romantic night, but she missed me, or something equally as trite.

But anyway, we get to my question - what should I buy her to make things alright again? I mean she is pretty hot, and I wouldn't want to lose her over something so minor.

Any ideas? Jewellery? Clothes? Boob job (Only kidding. She's fine in that department.)? Flowers? Etc.

Thanks.
when she walked in you shoulda tryed for a 3sum

HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
I have no idea. Maybe I could stea/borrowl her ipod?

(Edit: And even then I would have no idea. Which one will be harder into get tickets for?)
Does she ever talk about any bands in particular...or music artist...anythin....has she mentioned any songs she likes...
wat if u just talk her into u takin her out one nite..and make it a suprise..and spoil her...

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:

Thanks.
i always thought u were a prick.

how bout u treat urself to something. buy urself some loyalty, trustworthiness, respect for others and self control.

and then maybe find your current girlfriend another boy, who is nicer and a whole lot more decent than u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)