What to do if I missed out on physio by 0.65? (1 Viewer)

jttrulez

HSC
I got an ATAR of 96.35 and I missed out on physio by 0.65 should I wait for 2nd round ??

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I got an ATAR of 96.35 and I missed out on physio by 0.65 should I wait for 2nd round ??
How do you know you missed out?

This years cut-offs haven't been determined yet (or at least haven't been released).

You are assuming, I think, that the mark won't change from last year and yet every year the cut-offs change and sometimes quite dramatically - both up and down.

Wait and see at this stage and possibly start looking at what else you can do with that ATAR at the uni you want to go to that has the same or similar first year subjects with the intention of transferring.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I was 1.7 away from physiotherapy, but I still put it as my first preference, because you never know how the cut-offs will change.

pasta8

HSC
i'm also hoping that the ATAR will be lower next year since my atar is 96.3..

i also put physio at uws as my second preference and today i got offered a UWS Academic Excellence Conditional Scholarship Offer if i make my UWS course my first preference.. did anyone else get this? and do you know how likely the atar will be lower at usyd for physiotherapy next year? this scholarship offer is tempting but i'd much rather be at usyd

HSC
N/A
the uai probably will go down since UWS also has a course. Anyway you all should atleast get into UWS since your all pretty close. If you don't get in straight to USyd i'd do UWS physio over Usyd'd exercise sports science related courses. Just less stressfull in terms of keeping up competitive gpa averages.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Then whats the difference between that course @ UWS and the B Health Sciences/ M Physio @ USYD ?

Just out of curiousity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)