What to do if you fail the HSC? (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
The BPsych gives you the same education as a psychology major in BSc and BA, or so i've heard. the ATAR is only higher because everyone sees "psychology" and gets all excited. Commerce combined gives me Extra knowledge.... But correct me if i'm wrong so that i can change my prefs if Bpsych is better...
Essentially you end up doing many of the same units, just in different degrees, you do more psych units in a B/psych though. However, you cannot become a practicing clinical psychologist with just a BA.
EDIT: Not 100% on that last, but i have heard it many times. If you plan to be a clinical psychologist i would really check this out.

Last edited:

xBecx

HSC
I need roughly a 75 to get into my course so if i get less than that I'll count it as a fail. and then.. sit at home and cry and eat icecream til i can apply again as a mature age student probably. lol. Seriously tho.. I'd cry.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I need roughly a 75 to get into my course so if i get less than that I'll count it as a fail. and then.. sit at home and cry and eat icecream til i can apply again as a mature age student probably. lol. Seriously tho.. I'd cry.
Why would you do that (wait to enter as a mature age student)? If you don't get into the course you want just enter a heaps general course like a B/A or a B/Sc then take units that you would take in your preferred degree so you can transfer the credit over when you transfer into your desired degree.

alex1992

HSC
Dude, chill.

if u cant go to uni, then go to tafe son.

study garbology.

yalla bye.

Winn

HSC
If I actually fail (<50): killed by parents/teachers/myself
<90: Will probably be upset for a while.
<95: A bit disappointed, but life moves on. :D No one will ask WHAT IS YOUR ATAR when you are 25, so it's all good. ^_^

gorgioskit

HSC
hahahaha why do people think that if u 'fail' the HSC your life is over and you have to become a garbo? If I was to 'fail' my HSC I would still end up being more successful than anyone on this forum.

joshlama

HSC
hahahaha why do people think that if u 'fail' the HSC your life is over and you have to become a garbo? If I was to 'fail' my HSC I would still end up being more successful than anyone on this forum.
What's one of the biggest things that carrer advisers say when choosing what to do after HSC? Have a backup plan (one that involves not going to uni).
I've just sent in my application for a Diploma in IT (Games Development) @ Horsby TAFE. If I epic-ly fail, and I get an offer, I'll take it!

alex1992

HSC
Gorgioskit,

mate, who are you? Ur arrogant as hell son.

Wat subjects do you do mate?

I'll serve you in any. I bet ur just some wanna-be who really is struggling to hold off the big #

Stop ur annoying comments las.

gorgioskit

HSC
Im not arrogant, i am just sick of people having a bitch on this forum. What's it to you?

HSC
LOL its just some guy who made an account about being a roads engineer.
a joke on that ad usually in the top right corner? LOL
"use your powers for good, become a roads engineer" or something ROFL
Yo
Use your powers for..
You know the drill

wonmin

HSC
The likelihood of many people failing is enormous, what will you do if you do fail? {This question does not apply to people with 90UAI+}

Anyone looking at a profession as a garbo?

I know too many people wanting to be garbos. I think the ATAR cut off for that course will be at least 96+ ATAR.

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
if my atar cant get me into uni, ill do the right thing for society and get a vasectomy. then pursue a real job, like a butcher. woo!

@ gorgioskit; ur an idiot. saying ull be more succesful than anyone here even if u fail is mighty arrogant. not only do i not see that happening, it in no way makes any connection to people here having a bitch. seriously, go neck yourself now. Darwin would approve.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
we needs cunts failing the hsc
they can take garbage and fill in the potholes in the roads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)