What to do in this situation? (1 Viewer)

Sherlock

HSC
N/A
My first exams of week 1 include English (Paper 1 & 2) and Ancient. In week 2 however I have Modern History and Business Studies. My problem is I can't find the time to study for my week 2 exams. I've been too focused on my week 1 exams (I did finish English though), I simply can't find the time to study for my week 2 exams! Any suggestions?

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
You should have been consistently studying throughout the year as opposed to starting just now.

You have no-one to blame but yourself.

Pls don't use that "I was busy the whole year excuse"

Good luck :D

#strongmotivationtalkbysquare

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Umm well keep studying; everyone's in the same boat and in fact, a lot of people have much worse timetables than you so you're actually quite lucky. Don't stress brah chill out

britaker

HSC
English is over by Tuesday. You have the rest of that week to study for week 2 m8.

Hi there444

HSC
I dont see how you guys are helping him/her. Study for english the next week then. Plan out your week now, you will get time.

Lethal Toxin

HSC
My first exams of week 1 include English (Paper 1 & 2) and Ancient. In week 2 however I have Modern History and Business Studies. My problem is I can't find the time to study for my week 2 exams. I've been too focused on my week 1 exams (I did finish English though), I simply can't find the time to study for my week 2 exams! Any suggestions?
Pray

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Plus you have time in between the modern to study for business?

Ameila

HSC
Seventhroot... Every post in which you have replied to you are either just mean or sometimes very helpful... Don't put him/her down there was no excuse said, yes i agree he/she should have been consistent but dw if you conduct a study plan for week and know your content from
The back of your hand you'll be fine...

MrTammoth

HSC
Seventhroot... Every post in which you have replied to you are either just mean or sometimes very helpful... Don't put him/her down there was no excuse said, yes i agree he/she should have been consistent but dw if you conduct a study plan for week and know your content from
yeh squares u suck. l2p

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Shhh, Square knows it all.

zhertec

HSC
Confirmed - Square is actually god.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Ancient finishes on the 15th, cram from the afternoon of the 15th to the 16th for Business, cram from the 17th to the 20th for Modern, get very little sleep on the afternoon of the 21st after modern and cram business, cram business all day on the 22nd, sit the exam on the 23rd.

You could likely rote the entire business course decently well in ~45-60 hours. Not too sure about modern

TL;DR time management, cram to unhealthy levels, hope for the best

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Your timetable isn't actually too bad? The positioning of ancient sucks, but other than that you have space to revise between all of your exams. Try having three exams in two days like me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)