What to do on a first date? (1 Viewer)

trano

HSC
Cmon m8 u know the answer

A good old fashion date raping
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking posts about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want.

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
drug her then date rape. Then as a romantic gesture give her 5 dollars.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15
how can you be raped by the same person continuously and still not know them? surely they weren't a complete stranger?

HSC
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking posts about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want.

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

lol i am so confused about this post

but if it is legit

you deserved it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)