What to do when you like someone (1 Viewer)

hopelesslyinluv

HSC
Well there is this girl who I see twice a week (at a church youth group) regardless of that fact we are fairly good friends and I want to know what would suggest that she liked me more

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well there is this girl who I see twice a week (at a church youth group) regardless of that fact we are fairly good friends and I want to know what would suggest that she liked me more
Spill some shit on her. Use some litmus paper on her. If it turns red, she likes you. If it turns blue, you just got blue ball'd.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
as long as shes within your league you should ask her out.

MysteryGenius

HSC
who gives a shit about leagues

that's the dumbest thing ever

if you like someone, ask them out. that's that.

The Bui

HSC
send her the subtle messages that you like her such as give her eye contact longer that you would to a friend to create sexual tension. But make sure that you don't look like a creep or make to much jokes as it just kills sexual tension. If she responds to this well then tell her you like her and ask her out.

hopelesslyinluv

HSC
Any signs which would suggest it? Is there anything i can do to make it more obvious?

Btw she use to really like my friend (Her sister told me because I am friends with her too) but got sad when she found out he had a girlfriend, who they broke up and a small thing started. Not sure where it is at however. This was at the very begining of the year though

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
you got two choices buddy

approach with a simile and confidence, and ask her out

OR OR

drug her and go back to your rape dungeon (you know you have one)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Any signs which would suggest it? Is there anything i can do to make it more obvious?

Btw she use to really like my friend (Her sister told me because I am friends with her too) but got sad when she found out he had a girlfriend, who they broke up and a small thing started. Not sure where it is at however. This was at the very begining of the year though
read this it might help:
http://au.askmen.com/dating/player/25_love_games.html

hopelesslyinluv

HSC
Maybe I shall get lucky and her sister might say she does.

I think her sister had a thing for me at one time, oh and another thing is I act 'gay' in a way (I always joking say to her that I am dating a guy friend) so I hope she doesn't think i am gay :S

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Maybe I shall get lucky and her sister might say she does.

I think her sister had a thing for me at one time, oh and another thing is I act 'gay' in a way (I always joking say to her that I am dating a guy friend) so I hope she doesn't think i am gay :S
the fuck is wrong wit you?

yea this chick is out of your league whoever she is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)