• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what to do (1 Viewer)

ubernuton

HSC
Ok i'm gona put a question out for he group and see what i get back.
i've liked a girl at my work for almost 2 years, i'm not even shore y i like her, but i do, the big problem here is that shes have 2 boyfriend in that time, but i didn't know she broken up with the first and i don't want to hurt her. but it been 2 year now and i fell a way for her i feel for no one else. to tell u the truth i would call it love if i had anything real to compare it to.
the question is, should i try to break her up with her boyfriend so i can go out with her as i think i could, or should i keep waiting and hoping

PS i do realise how perfetic this but it doesn't stop it

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Uber Spelling.
Kill the boyf so she comes crying back to you :D

Bainesy

HSC
what you do is you become an aquanitance with her, not a friend. then you break them up secretly, through an assassin or other more non lethal methods or seperation, then you move in for the kill and get the girl.

you could also set the bf up with another girl and tape him

just get rid of him and put yourself in a position to be the consolation guy. consolation guy is big, gets you right in there, centimetres away from bf status

gl

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ubernuton said:
Ok i'm gona put a question out for he group and see what i get back.
i've liked a girl at my work for almost 2 years, i'm not even shore y i like her, but i do, the big problem here is that shes have 2 boyfriend in that time, but i didn't know she broken up with the first and i don't want to hurt her. but it been 2 year now and i fell a way for her i feel for no one else. to tell u the truth i would call it love if i had anything real to compare it to.
the question is, should i try to break her up with her boyfriend so i can go out with her as i think i could, or should i keep waiting and hoping

PS i do realise how perfetic this but it doesn't stop it
If you're a real person, in which I cannot be bothered checking:

Don't cut another man's grass. Flirt with her, sure.

Do not do anything that directly makes you responsible for their breakup.

You can be fun and great and go places with her, but you do NOTHING that actively leads to break them up. If she likes you, she'll break up with him and you will continue to have good karma.

How would you like it if some dickhead interfered with your relationship? A breakup should be natural.

Otherwise, serious state of paranoia once you finally have her.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Otherwise, serious state of paranoia once you finally have her.
Assuming you finally have her. This isn't Hollywood; she isn't going to take it as a kindness if you get between her and her boyfriend simply so you can have her, however wrong for her you think he may be. And you're in no position to make that call, either, by the way.

So often do young men mistake longing for love ...

Bainesy

HSC
Fortune favors the brave my friend, go for it and get the girl

and remember

"If you greatly desire something, have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it."

-Brendan Francis

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Use his phone to take naked pics of his sister and then send them to his entire address book.

Bainesy

HSC
better yet, use his phone to take personal pictures of yourself, being sure to take pictures close us so no distinguishing features are recognisable. then send it to everyone is his address book

born2bkinggg

HSC
lol man how unlucky

if u truly love her let her be. sumtimes love is not shown by holding on but letting go.

i think u shud just wait u know but in the mean time wen ever she needs sumthing go and help her. she's got a bf she's happy and probably if she's happy then ur happy.

dun be so lame and go so low to break up the relationship. i know this may hurt but it worked out for me.

just keep one thing in mind and this is wat my fwen told me :

"if he brakes her heart...u go and break his legs"

gud luck mate

ubernuton

HSC
u do realise i don't want to break them up, i want them to break up, but i'm going insane and if i'm already insane by the time she breaks up with my chance are minamal
PS not asian

Chris.

HSC
ubernuton said:
u do realise i don't want to break them up, i want them to break up, but i'm going insane and if i'm already insane by the time she breaks up with my chance are minamal
PS not asian
aboriginal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)