What to eat before a test? (1 Viewer)

CaffeineMotor

HSC
How about tuna/salmon on toast, grill it with some cheese and spinach, some good omega there for the brain and tastes pretty good.

studybot

HSC
How about tuna/salmon on toast, grill it with some cheese and spinach, some good omega there for the brain and tastes pretty good.
Lol! That made me hungry reading, sounds delicious .. I will procrastinate some more and go make me something to eat now.

SunnyScience

HSC
I don't eat anything normally...I can't keep it down on the day of an exam. Spent the morning of my Extn Eng. exam next to a telegraph pole whilst walking to the exam. Wasn't pleasant. But that's just my lovely body.

visipac

HSC
Haha thanks guys
I think I'll give the Albutrex a try, seems legit

HSC
Today i ate macca bacon and egg and a redbull

v1

HSC
sriracha sauce.. alot of it

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on the individual, I find it hard to eat much especially for morning exams. I don't necessarily go for the healthiest stuff, what I like, not too heavy but not something that makes me feel sick before the exam (I hate eating mushy things). But you need something to have energy for it, so some toast or whatever. Depends on my mood.

ismeta

HSC
I get too nervous to eat much for fear I'll be sick during the exam, so I usually go for plain crackers and milk. Seems to work fine, although my stomach absolutely growls during the last hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)