What turns you on? (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Dude, den I come to a meat ffs, you peeps cant be hatin on someone u've never actually met before and trolls u online and u think he's asshole because of trolling! Irl i am a comedic soul who looks just looks for humour and laughs at everything including himself. IM NICE PERSON OK
You're going to need to clean up your act online if you want anyone to ever believe this.

hayabusaboston

HSC
You're going to need to clean up your act online if you want anyone to ever believe this.
hey would a selfish dick write poetry? lol

Read stuff on my site! i just rant about random shit on BOS, my site is reflective of my greatest passions and personality. I dont hide anything there.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Do you guys want to have a "Hayabusaboston meat" hey? Cos it appears im one of the most controversial shits on here, I'd like to meet all u peeps anyway be it simply to meet some intersting new people. If u make a meat like that plz dont bring cricket bats... :'( I want to be nais!

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
hey would a selfish dick write poetry? lol

Read stuff on my site! i just rant about random shit on BOS, my site is reflective of my greatest passions and personality. I dont hide anything there.
Yes, a selfish dick would write poetry that sexualizes and demeans a woman by presenting her only worth as being physically attractive, and her value being dependent upon her purity and delicacy. This involves at its root, concepts of slut shaming and traditional gender norms. I feel sorry for this 'Jennifer' you wrote an ode to.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Do you guys want to have a "Hayabusaboston meat" hey? Cos it appears im one of the most controversial shits on here, I'd like to meet all u peeps anyway be it simply to meet some intersting new people. If u make a meat like that plz dont bring cricket bats... :'( I want to be nais!
don't mistake people disliking your posts because they are controversial, they are just on the whole rather stupid

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You need to understand that it is your online persona that people here will always judge you on. You'll never get to meat everyone on BoS so those who don't see you irl will always have an impression of you based on your posts.

It is not a valid argument to say things online which ruffle some feathers and use 'oh but you haven't met me irl cos I'm really nice' as your defence.

If you choose to 'troll' people, it is natural for a heated reaction to follow. So saying that people shouldn't have a negative reaction towards you (because they haven't met you irl) isn't exactly a valid excuse because you were the cause to the effect in the first place with the post.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Yes, a selfish dick would write poetry that sexualizes and demeans a woman by presenting her only worth as being physically attractive, and her value being dependent upon her purity and delicacy. This involves at its root, concepts of slut shaming and traditional gender norms. I feel sorry for this 'Jennifer' you wrote an ode to.
Jeeeeezusss u must be from hurlstone! LOL ERRBODY AT HURLSTONE HATES ME! haha.

Fuark either ur from HAHS or ur one of those super sensitive chicks. Wow. Well I apologise for being strongly enamoured by several beautiful women and writing about my feelings towards them. I now know for future reference not to do so haha.

As a matter of fact im almost certain you're from HAHS. You chose the "Jennifer" one out of all the others, and you said "You feel sorry for her" which is exactly the same type of things that were said by people from hurlstone when they read my stuff and just in general expressed their judgement towards me. (Jennifer was girl from hurlstone). YOu're sounding very much like a hipster bloke called eugene, who deeeeeply despised me and condemned me for my displays of admiration towards jennifer. Lol.

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
You need to understand that it is your online persona that people here will always judge you on. You'll never get to meat everyone on BoS so those who don't see you irl will always have an impression of you based on your posts.

It is not a valid argument to say things online which ruffle some feathers and use 'oh but you haven't met me irl cos I'm really nice' as your defence.

If you choose to 'troll' people, it is natural for a heated reaction to follow. So saying that people shouldn't have a negative reaction towards you (because they haven't met you irl) isn't exactly a valid excuse because you were the cause to the effect in the first place with the post.
Right right, I see. Well im not using it as an excuse, im rather saying that "trolling" is something that everyone does and BLAH whatever ur right im not gonna bother arguing. You judge by the info ur given, which is my often ridiculous posts. Thus everyone has a right to judge me as a ridiculous guy.

kfnmpah

HSC
turn offs:

Sylvia, ur a guy? LOL well that explains ur precise and eloquent arguments on the political threads haha.

but seriously guys shut the fuck up this thread is about things that get your juices flowing pls stop talking about the autistms that is hyabusabuston

seriously if a guy is >6'3" and >>100kg and not heaps fat, and a little bit silly with a warm heart i will probably need to lay out the wet floor signs real talk

hayabusaboston

HSC
turn offs:

but seriously guys shut the fuck up this thread is about things that get your juices flowing pls stop talking about the autistms that is hyabusabuston

seriously if a guy is >6'3" and >>100kg and not heaps fat, and a little bit silly with a warm heart i will probably need to lay out the wet floor signs real talk
:'(

hayabusaboston

HSC
OK seriously what the fuck is wrong with blue suede.... he/she must be retarded to call this:

Ode to Jennifer
An exotic, foreign princess

Flaunts her royal, perfect grace

A piercing gaze of wondrous sensuality

Running rivulets of ecstasy through the channels of your heart

A river of silky black hair frames just gorgeous onyx eyes

Along with an innocent smile to melt your soul

The sweetest voice you can imagine

Pure, delicate, sincere

An icon of legendary beauty, unmatched on this earth

Sexualised and demeaning and rude and chauvinistic. Ffs what is this world coming to, with retarded people like this. I feel shocked and am finding it difficult to comprehend the absolute stupidity of blue suede's analysis of my poem. Fucking hell.

Last edited:

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
OK seriously what the fuck is wrong with blue suede.... he/she must be retarded to call this:

Ode to Jennifer
An exotic, foreign princess

Flaunts her royal, perfect grace

A piercing gaze of wondrous sensuality

Running rivulets of ecstasy through the channels of your heart

A river of silky black hair frames just gorgeous onyx eyes

Along with an innocent smile to melt your soul

The sweetest voice you can imagine

Pure, delicate, sincere

An icon of legendary beauty, unmatched on this earth

Sexualised and demeaning and rude and chauvinistic. Ffs what is this world coming to, with retarded people like this. I feel shocked and am finding it difficult to comprehend the absolute stupidity of blue suede's analysis of my poem. Fucking hell.
Hahaha man why r u so upset? were all jus trollin' hahahaha

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Jeeeeezusss u must be from hurlstone! LOL ERRBODY AT HURLSTONE HATES ME! haha.

Fuark either ur from HAHS or ur one of those super sensitive chicks. Wow. Well I apologise for being strongly enamoured by several beautiful women and writing about my feelings towards them. I now know for future reference not to do so haha.

As a matter of fact im almost certain you're from HAHS. You chose the "Jennifer" one out of all the others, and you said "You feel sorry for her" which is exactly the same type of things that were said by people from hurlstone when they read my stuff and just in general expressed their judgement towards me. (Jennifer was girl from hurlstone). YOu're sounding very much like a hipster bloke called eugene, who deeeeeply despised me and condemned me for my displays of admiration towards jennifer. Lol.
No, I am not from Hurlstone. And my arguments are valid. The way you treat and discuss women is not ok. Before lashing out, you should ask yourself why people perceive you in a negative light and what you can do to change that if it's making you so upset and defensive.

I am not Eugene, nor do I deeply despise you. I do find your posts barely tolerable due to their incredibly negative, trollish, and sexist nature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)