marks:

chem 92
english adv 89
maths ext 1 96
maths ext 2 93
physics 95

uai = 99.55

pretty sweet for night before studying.

night before studyin... haha u crack me up. if u were that smart, u would of got nominated for smartest person in the world. ur f-- nerd, i know people who get so high n go they neva study, tose guy are retarded n f--. I have a club fo u, its called the fun club =-)

HSC
N/A
debaser said:
marks:

chem 92
english adv 89
maths ext 1 96
maths ext 2 93
physics 95

uai = 99.55

night before studyin... haha u crack me up. if u were that smart, u would of got nominated for smartest person in the world. ur f-- nerd, i know people who get so high n go they neva study, tose guy are retarded n f--. I have a club fo u, its called the fun club =-)

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
prinze__martin said:
Diagnosis: Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Recommended treatment: A self-inflicted punch to the head.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah i hate people who are always like 'ogm! i didnt study AT ALL!!!!! IM GOING TO FAIL!' and then get 90+%. later you ask them how much they studied and they admit they studied 24/7 for a few weeks

HSC
N/A
Gummy_bear said:
well, if you really do love me, ill over look it ;)
i'd like to look you over ;)

Sorry, trying to bring some comic relief to this overly serious thread.

UAI = not important.

So much so, when relatives asked me what I got last year, I yelled at them.

My poor cousin this year was under so much pressure - everyone of her close relatives had written her off as a no-hoper, and she did pretty well and should make her course (Education @ UTS).

People are really warped these days: the two things people care about are UAI's and money. Please, get your priorities straight.

Steven88

HSC
N/A
debaser said:
marks:

chem 92
english adv 89
maths ext 1 96
maths ext 2 93
physics 95

uai = 99.55

listen you ass...i hate when ppl say i studied the night before and got fucking 99.55 its stupid really....

habitang

HSC
Wow!

93.55,SAM said 93.50. WOW I was expecting anythign between 65-92 considering my certain inconsistencies during exam time. I never did bother to add up my assessment marks either so it was a terrific revelation!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:

UAI = not important.

My poor cousin this year was under so much pressure - everyone of her close relatives had written her off as a no-hoper, and she did pretty well and should make her course (Education @ UTS).

People are really warped these days: the two things people care about are UAI's and money. Please, get your priorities straight.
yeah, it should be money THAN Uais

HSC
Uai

yea i got 100-im so disappointed

na jks i havent dun my hsc yet but i was just imaging if sumone got 99.99-that would suk

Gummy_bear

HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:

UAI = not important.

*gasp* how rude. But i forgive.
I must admit, i was quite upset when i found out my UAI, but, im ok with it now. the problem was that i was comparing it to others, and not looking at my HSC marks, which are, i believe, what counts.
Im lucky that my parents supported me and when i was upset this morning told me that they think i went awsome.
Yes, UAI does not matter after you get into uni, even before that as long as you have a positive attitude.
69.65 and proud :D

Is my spelling ok this time? :rolleyes:

HSC
N/A
Gummy_bear said:
Yes, UAI does not matter after you get into uni, even before that as long as you have a positive attitude.
69.65 and proud :D

Is my spelling ok this time? :rolleyes:
i'm proud of you too :)

I love you :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
yea i got 100-im so disappointed

na jks i havent dun my hsc yet but i was just imaging if sumone got 99.99-that would suk
looloololl kekekeke.
1) youre shit.
2) uai is only given in increments of .05

HSC
stazi said:
looloololl kekekeke.
1) youre shit.
2) uai is only given in increments of .05
ok well sorrrrryyyy mr-i-know-everythin-bout-board-of-studies/the-hsc

HSC
N/A
c_james said:
Diagnosis: Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Recommended treatment: A self-inflicted punch to the head.
LoL dude, self-inflicted punch to the head, u watch to many crazy ass violent movies. u crack me up

MAICHI

HSC
N/A
society's evil said:
ohhh right. Which is why there are people with 'name withheld' listed in the paper. This was the advice given to me by my year advisor and it worked.

And I'll scan my letter when I get it to dispell your accusations.
Pretty easy to dispell the accusations now, just take a screenshot of your HSC result and UAC result.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
stazi said:
ummm...what? no. it can give you an estimate for a year prior to this one: 2004, 2003, 2002.
If it is telling you say, 95, 96, 95 or something like that.. then it is reasonable to expect to get somewhere around the 94-97 range in the next year.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
seremify007 said:
If it is telling you say, 95, 96, 95 or something like that.. then it is reasonable to expect to get somewhere around the 94-97 range in the next year.
but this person said that SAM was wrong because the uai was off by .1 of a mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)