What UAI do you want? (1 Viewer)

UAI?

• Total voters

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
gemblack88 said:
97.6 for the course i wanna do... i can do it if i keep going the way i did with my assessment marks, but does anyone ever get the feeling that they've gotten through the whole HSC up til this point by a fluke and now they're going to fail miserably???!!!!!! ...just me? sorry, im freaking out.

here are my final assessment marks if anyone would be so kind as to make a prediction for me... please just tell me im good! haha. no just kidding. but do u think i can do it with these marks? (i go to mater maria... the bus school)

Adv. Eng.: 93% (1/31)
Ext 1 Eng.: 88% (1/8)
Ext. II Eng.: not completely sure... 80 something? (2/2) ... :/
Adv. Maths: 95% (1/19)
Ext. 1 Maths: 93% (1/11)
Modern History: 83% (1/9)
Visual Arts: 94% (1/17)
ull b fine nerd

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sikeveo said:
Its actually 99.95

btw did u get a unsw interview?
Yes it is, but since last year they only accepted six people, two of which had an UAI of 100, I would imagine the possibilities of being accepted with 100 being much greater. :p

Well, most of my preferences are from USyd, so no, I didn't.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Seems everyone here aiming for 90+

I personally would like 95+, but as long as I get into UTS B Business (2005 cutoff- 90.15) then I'll be happy =]

I told my school Principal I was aiming for 92... >_> *got a lecture* Do you guys get interviews when you get your school reports?

sally_33

HSC
gemblack88 said:
i can do it if i keep going the way i did with my assessment marks, but does anyone ever get the feeling that they've gotten through the whole HSC up til this point by a fluke and now they're going to fail miserably???!!!!!! ...just me? sorry, im freaking out.
yes me too!! my marks arent as good as yours but im not aiming as high as you, but i definitely have the whole thinking my marks are a fluke thing!

oh and your ranks are really really good (obviously) im sure you'll do fine

speed2

HSC
i really want 95.15 so i can get into the course i want, but probably fall short by like .05 or something

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Yes it is, but since last year they only accepted six people, two of which had an UAI of 100, I would imagine the possibilities of being accepted with 100 being much greater. :p
That was the course that I really wanted for while but recently I've been leaning more towards UNSW arts/medicine which means I only need to be in the 99's to remain competitive (heh, "only"...) as aposed to the 99.9's. Setting your sights on med is a good way to make your life more difficult but I geuss if you pick it you gotta live with it.

rockstar01

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

Dreamerish getting 99.95 almost guarentees you combined med, it's just most people that get it go to UNSW

How come you didn't apply for UNSW or interstate.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i would like to get around over 75 (i wish) but im expected to get around the early 60's or late 60's...

darkroomgirl

HSC
I only need 83.15 and I think I'll be getting that. I just want to know that I did well with the one shot I got at the HSC (okay fine, it technically is not the last shot but it's a great opportunity)...

I think my lowest estimate for my UAI would be 86-89. Highest would be around 94. It's just really unpredictable this year because everyone's so smart...

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
rockstar01 said:
Dreamerish getting 99.95 almost guarentees you combined med, it's just most people that get it go to UNSW

How come you didn't apply for UNSW or interstate.
Actually that is not true. There were quite a few people who were rejected.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

And btw, the other 4 rejected their offers.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Hmm i'd love to do communications at uni syd. 98UAI..bah...so far my marks get me a UAI in the 80s...
However I have other things i'd like other than a UAI...intact sanity is one such thing and besides i'm a photographer with a company, I have backups.. :)

Anyway, why do I worry, this is day 5 of the HSC... i'll wait for week 5 then make up my mind perchance.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
R u guys being realistic?
So far 40 people reckon 90+
hmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)