What UAI do you want? (1 Viewer)

UAI?

• Total voters

lala2

Banned
HSC
I want 95+ to be really happy, but 90 should do the trick for my preferences.

HSC
N/A
i want the highest uai score i can manage because i am still not sure what i want to do...
having a good uai will ensure that when i do come up with the course i want to do in the three months...i can..

that been said..anything above 95 will be great!

Last edited:
HSC
i need 93 to get my first preference for uni. Ill be happy if i get over 90 but i have my heart set on this course- journalism at uts

HSC
N/A
idontbelieveit said:
I don't really need one, but I'd be happy with anything over 60.
sorry... but theres nothing to be happy with when you get a 60. even this guy who doesn't go to school half the time gets above that.

that been said...you should at least aim for 61 even if you don't realy need one! =D

Last edited:

bonniejjj

HSC
Dumsum said:
Need: probably... 91-92 to be safe.
Expecting: 96-97
Hoping: 99 (it just looks good)
Thats my hopes and expectations down to a tee. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Btw, what school do you go to? Alstonville High? I go to St John's College, Woodlawn...

monchhichi

HSC
i definitely want at least 96, coz that gets me into com/law at macquarie..but if not..i recall my lowest preferance was social science (criminology)..so that's about 85% ><"

P

pLuvia

I want 96.5, but I'll be happy with 91.4, but anything over 85+ is fine

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
im happy with anything over 94 but im still praying that i'll get 99+. All it matters is that i get the course i want but i want a high uai so it can be a good page of my history and my parents will be proud of me and it will look good on resumes, cv's whatever...

P

pLuvia

Yeh same, if I get my preferences and my uni I'll be happy, if I don't I won't be happy :)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I want 99+ for the sake of making a good impression, but I would just need like 97 for the sake of university courses. Well that's what I hope to get anyway. Will I get it? Wait and see..............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)