What uni for business management? (1 Viewer)

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
Ok, so I havent looked at Uni's much before, but I wanna do something in the business management area at uni. I heard maquarie is real big on business courses, then theres the australian school of business, all I could find bout them, was the highest mark needed was 96.50 ATAR, which made me shit myself.

So Id like to know what Uni's in the sydney area, are good for business management? Tell me bout the campus, is it friendly, if you know that aswell.

Cheers!

dizzlemizzle

HSC
For business I'd say the best universities would be UNSW and USYD.
If you couldn't get into those, then definitely consider Macquarie or UTS.
UTS- offers 5 bonus points, so shouldn't be too hard. I heard it has great connections with companies and such so job prospects look good. Although the campus is not as nice (one building lol)
Macquarie- very easy to get into I think their atar is around 82. The campus is fantastic, really friendly, laid back atmosphere. Although it is very far for most people, depends where you live. It ranks as good as UTS in terms of job prospects.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, so I havent looked at Uni's much before, but I wanna do something in the business management area at uni. I heard maquarie is real big on business courses, then theres the australian school of business, all I could find bout them, was the highest mark needed was 96.50 ATAR, which made me shit myself.

So Id like to know what Uni's in the sydney area, are good for business management? Tell me bout the campus, is it friendly, if you know that aswell.

Cheers!
UNSW ASB has one offers one of the best programs for business-management related courses. You can study International Studies (Major in International Business and management), Bachelor of Commerce or Economics. The ATAR cut off is pretty much low 90's if you can get band 5 or 6 in Maths or English for those courses.

It's very convenient for transport and Campus life is awesome!

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

Cheers!
Macquarie's Business school is not that great now, although entry is very easy. Only thing good in the Business department there is B. Actuarial Studies and B. Applied Finance if you compare it to the more stronger schools like UNSW /USYD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)