What University Would You Recommend For This Course? (1 Viewer)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
After narrowing down my choice of double degree to Commerce/Engineering and Commerce/Actuarial Studies, I then conducted further research into both degrees both on BoS and elsewhere (I am legitimately interested in both degrees) and I believe that the Commerce/Actuarial Studies degree has won me over :D

Is this degree offered anywhere other than UNSW?

If so, which university would you recommend for this course?

Thanks in advance :D

To My 2015ers (That See This):

This will (most likely) be my last post until I've finished my final HSC exam so I wish you all the best + Drsoccerball I got a PM from you just saying "Hey", did Gabriel get on your account and start trolling?

astroman

HSC
To My 2015ers (That See This):

This will (most likely) be my last post until I've finished my final HSC exam so I wish you all the best + Drsoccerball I got a PM from you just saying "Hey", did Gabriel get on your account and start trolling?
strong doubts/10

mreditor16

HSC
After narrowing down my choice of double degree to Commerce/Engineering and Commerce/Actuarial Studies, I then conducted further research into both degrees both on BoS and elsewhere (I am legitimately interested in both degrees) and I believe that the Commerce/Actuarial Studies degree has won me over :D

Is this degree offered anywhere other than UNSW?

If so, which university would you recommend for this course?
Also, as far as I'm aware (i.e. from the research I've done), only UNSW offers it.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Silly Sausage

HSC
From what I've heard, MQ actually has the better course quality wise whilst the course at UNSW is known for the prestigious factor.

There also seem to equally competitive entry-wise with the MQ cutoff being 96 and UNSW cutoff being 97.

Last edited:

mreditor16

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)