what was UTS b. business city campus cut off you think (1 Viewer)

imoO

HSC
i got 91.75 and i got in - but i don't want it ><

hey sir-study-alot

apply for 2nd round - you might get my spot because i'm gonna try get into something else

roadcone

HSC
if you really want to do b.bus at uts i would reccommend applying for the ku-ring-gai campus course (which it looks like there are vacancies in), go there for a semester and apply to switch to the city campus halfway through the year.

the course is exactly the same and you could even attend your lectures in the city.

krayzie_

HSC
if you really want to do b.bus at uts i would reccommend applying for the ku-ring-gai campus course (which it looks like there are vacancies in), go there for a semester and apply to switch to the city campus halfway through the year.

the course is exactly the same and you could even attend your lectures in the city.
+1

I'd do this.

jooyang91

HSC
would u guys think that cut off business at the city campus rise in the early feb and final round compared to the main round? or prob stay similar??

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
Well, the final round is normally lower than the main round, since they're just scrounging around to fill the last places-- no point setting it higher since those better scoring students are probably already doing the courses they wanted.

jooyang91

HSC
Well, the final round is normally lower than the main round, since they're just scrounging around to fill the last places-- no point setting it higher since those better scoring students are probably already doing the courses they wanted.
ah icic.. would u guys think 91.8 wud b enough to get offered a place in business (city) in the early feb round??

layzeehbum

HSC
I thought the cut-off are usually higher during second rounds and the rest of the rounds?
Should be able to get into the course with the bonus points though right?

jooyang91

HSC
I though B.Bus at city is full already.
im kinda hoping there will possibly be places freed up by students who may defer.. otherwise im a no-hoper.. :evilfire:

I thought the cut-off are usually higher during second rounds and the rest of the rounds?
Should be able to get into the course with the bonus points though right?
yes.. im eligible for maximum bonus points.. however if there is a no place i get no offers.. so im hoping many ppl defer this year~~!! XD
But do unis try to fill up all their places up in the main round? or do they leave some spaces for next round??

krayzie_

HSC
You could hope but make sure you put the KG one down right after it just incase you have to go to KG for the first semester

jooyang91

HSC
You could hope but make sure you put the KG one down right after it just incase you have to go to KG for the first semester
hmm.. wud i be able to transfer to city campus in the second semester? and wat r the things required to make the transfer? eg. results...

Keiichisama

HSC
You'll have to maintain a credit average and you also have to wait a year before you can submit an internal course transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)