• 50-59

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 40-49

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • <30

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
HSC
Then i call UAC pussies because of stupid uai and hsc results challenege against fucken discrimination. I am NOT fucken trying to get low score at all. I spent time using my special provision during my HSC exams. I knew i did well but why the fuck not getting it higher enough as i cant be fucked?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Then i call UAC pussies because of stupid uai and hsc results challenege against fucken discrimination. I am NOT fucken trying to get low score at all. I spent time using my special provision during my HSC exams. I knew i did well but why the fuck not getting it higher enough as i cant be fucked?
wat?

HSC
Look, HSC was my time to spend hard enough doing those questions and timing with my special provision. It was stressed free and felt very confident. I was trying to be smart on this shit and doesnt tell i am but why not?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
Look, HSC was my time to spend hard enough doing those questions and timing with my special provision. It was stressed free and felt very confident. I was trying to be smart on this shit and doesnt tell i am but why not?
You probably didn't strive enough for a high UAI. And stop blaming your disability. There are many people who still get good UAI with a certain form of disability and there are many schemes that help people with a disability to lessen the impact that the disability has on your academic results.

HSC
Well it seemed they didnt to me as being discriminating shack. I DID signed the form about this according to special provision. I am NOT expecting to see bad results. So im not trying to be low life like uai below 50. I am wtf! How rude is this system. it felt like wtf im doing here or something. So hence its shittest edcuational system blaming people with disabilities. Alright? Get the fact and place me into uni and dont forget, DO NOT do that again!

jennieTalia

HSC
lyounamu said:
because as i said, bos people are generally smarter.

And it is also possible that people who got less than, say , 50 couldn't be bothered to post on a poll - because they don't want to keep reminded of their presumably poor UAI.
That, and the fact that only people who did generally well are going to want to come online to talk about it! :p

Can someone explain special considerations to me? My friend applied because her parents were having a really awful divorce, and the counsellor put it through and everything. But she wasn't given the extra points. She said it was a "first come first served" thing.... does this seem wrong to anyone else? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

HSC
jennieTalia said:
That, and the fact that only people who did generally well are going to want to come online to talk about it! :p

Can someone explain special considerations to me? My friend applied because her parents were having a really awful divorce, and the counsellor put it through and everything. But she wasn't given the extra points. She said it was a "first come first served" thing.... does this seem wrong to anyone else? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Yea thats why they didnt gave me 1 aswell!!! Coz im disabled.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
Yea thats why they didnt gave me 1 aswell!!! Coz im disabled.
No. If you do have a disability, you have the right to the extra "UAI points". However, it is your role and responsibility to clearly state WHY you deserve those points. Therefore, you should have expressed clearly how your disability affected your academic performance. From what you are saying, I am assuming that your application was not very persuasive as to why you deserve those points.

Alternatively, you may not have even handed in the form and just expected to get those points without doing anything. I think it is too late to apply now but ask people around if you can anything from now to get those points.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well it seemed they didnt to me as being discriminating shack. I DID signed the form about this according to special provision. I am NOT expecting to see bad results. So im not trying to be low life like uai below 50. I am wtf! How rude is this system. it felt like wtf im doing here or something. So hence its shittest edcuational system blaming people with disabilities. Alright? Get the fact and place me into uni and dont forget, DO NOT do that again!
i understand why you feel that, but just because you have a disability that doesn't automatically give you a high UAI, and the education system isn't blaming you, its just trying to be fair. if there was something that was done incorrectly i'm sure you can sort things out but it seems like everything was fine, you just didn't perform as well as you wished which is understandable. Its not like they are giving you bad marks ON PURPOSE, just so you're unhappy.
I think you should just calm down and not be so angry with UAC and the education system, its not going to do anything and at the end of the day, only you're losing. So just move on.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)