What were funniest momentf of your HSC (1 Viewer)

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
this is not relating to me and its in prelims, but i find it very funny

in our modern history exam, the first 2 sections are extended responses on the topic you studied which was nicholas tsar II and bismarck for us) and they are worth about 10-20 marks) along with that there are like 7 other topic like tibet, but we never studied that . so what someone did in my class was answer every single bloody question in the exam ! and the answer he wrote restated the question lol like eg why did the indigenous people come to australia? and he wrote the indigenous people came to australia because they were indigenous. and no im not jokin haha. the teacher never told us who it was, but i think our class knows.

and then my friend's friend in her school, wrote "SORRY" in her geo exam because she had no idea what to write haha people these days ...
In our trial exams a guy did the exact same thing for english paper 2!

He never read any of the texts so he didnt know which questions he was meant to answer and he answered every fuckin essay question in english paper 2... serious!

i still cant understand how he did that....

shellsbells15

HSC
some people...

our legal teacher was telling us about a paper she marked last week...
the question was like name some types of customary law and the person wrote. there are many types of customary law but i am sure that you know them all so i will not insult your intelligence by telling you again.
the next question was like explain why law is important or something like that. and the person wrote your a legal studies teacher im sure you will know the answer to this.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
sweetsensations said:
In our trial exams a guy did the exact same thing for english paper 2!

He never read any of the texts so he didnt know which questions he was meant to answer and he answered every fuckin essay question in english paper 2... serious!

i still cant understand how he did that....
haha but the funny thing was, there was 60 questions in total, and then analysing sources. but he didnt answer them, like i said he just restated the questions in his answers, and i dont think he knew that you only pose to pick the ones relating to your chosen topic.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
it would have to have been in music - after a lengthy lecture about mobie phones, during a crucial moment in the exam - the last time we coud listen to this difficult classical piece, the exam supervisors phone goes off!!!

ROFL!

HSC
i havent done anything myself, but during the chemistry prelim yearly my mate opens up the paper and goes "fail fail fail" ... and my other mates during their physics exam (about 5-6 of them) opend up the paper and laughed at it, randomly at hard questions they would laugh at that as well

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
rather uneventful the last few weeks...

although in Ancient history one of the supervisors walked ito a table as she was patrolling the room. Let out a few cries of pain, and had everybody laughing in the middle of teh exam

chidori69

yeah! im perverted!
HSC
i woke up this morning >.>
thought i had an exam.. was running frantically around the house screaming and swearing.. the time was 10.30am...i got dressed somehow in 5mins >_<
and then got a taxi.....till i got about half way..and realised my exam is tomorow >.>

JoeysBoy

HSC
First one was in the Music 1 exam; Not too funny in writing - you had to be there. The supervisor starts talking about mobile phones... and one guy yells out "Oh! Here ya go sir!"... followed by another... and another... and another... etc. 7 out of 11 guys in my class had mobile phones on them, just to be funny... The supervisor caught on pretty quickly, though he was a champ and laughed at it. :rolleyes:

Second: I seriously wrote 3 pages for question 10 2 unit math exam... though at the end wrote (because I had finished the exam with half an hour to go... though still went over the earlier questions later) "Is this question a joke? Seriously...". Hardest 2unit exam I've done out of all the past papers. I gave up on question 10 after question b) ... two people meeting up (if u did 2 unit u would remember it)

Third: After English paper 1, with the whole year in the hall (once all the papers had been collected), bird noises filled the air. One supervisor actually looked up and searched for a bird amongst the rafters. Needless to say who actually did it... :cool:

HSC
N/A
we live in bansktown .. n the lebbos fart out loud during exams n make dog and cow noises during the exams .. they leave one hour aftre exm has started but still stick around n jump in the gymn (where we sit the exam) n scream profanity out of nowhere ... very disturbin ... yet funny
n my entertainment exam, i was bymyself for 45 min cause everyone left so early ... n supervisor was tellin jokes ... not funny then, but funny now =_)

ladyknight

HSC
go the young 'uns! in the second english some kid kept running back and forth past our window screaming and waving a balloon!

Brookie7

HSC
well today cause it was the hottest day EVER.. i had food tech, and a girl in my class walks in the examination hall and looked all hot and bothered.. decided to take her bra off.. and leave it on the table out the front!!!! ahhaha funniest girl ever

then the whole time i kept looking up at the desk seeing her bra and quietly chuckling to myself! it was gold

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
in my biology exam i had a bottle of water and as i had a drink of it i squeezed it too hard and made a dint in it...
5 minutes later the bottle decided to pop back into shape REALLY loudly while it was just sitting there and i was concentrating on my work and water sprayed around and i/people around me shat them/myself haha.
yeah.

MarsBarz

HSC
Today was excrutiatingly hot and a couple of guys took off their shirts during the business examination hahaha. They did the rest of the paper bare chested LOL. It was funny cause the examiners didn't care hahaha. I was cracking up! It's too bad the hot girls didn't join in, that would have made for an interesting business exam :( !

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
During the trials: My friend decided to use the strings that you tie the booklets together with as attachments to his head. Then he takes off his shoes and sleeps on his exam paper for about an hour leaving a nasty stench for the rest of us. Asks if he can go to the toilet and walks into the girls one instead (he's a guy... no shit.), all the supervising teachers were male and dared not go to retrieve him. They tried to look all authoritative between bursts of laughter. A few of us clapped. Damn fool, disturbed my SDD exam, but was funny as hell.

purplemonkey

HSC
HSC hum0ur

LOL...our hsc papers are kept in a vault at our school that the supervisors have the key to....also, the day of the geography exam, some bogen thought it would be ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS to light a fire just outside the gym, where we were sitting the exam. Needless to say, all 13 of us thought it was piss-funny as well and we started the paper 20min late while they found 'alternate classrooms' for us which had enough natural light, as we had also had a blackout that morning...ah, the HSC....thank goodness its over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)