What will happen? (1 Viewer)

wasteoverload

HSC
N/A
I just handed my first society and culture assessment,,, and it was really bad. I ended up doing the whole assessment two hours before it was due. I was really hoping that society and culture would be the one subject that i do really well in, but now i'm unsure? Will this mark greatly effect my overall mark? even if i come around last for this assessment (theres around 30-40 people in my society and culture class)?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
How much is it weighted? 5%? 10%?

Internals are only 50% of your mark in total, so you still have time to smash out the remaining assignments and learn from your mistakes for the next assignment submission.

wasteoverload

HSC
N/A
It weighs 25%. I'm just going to not think about it and focus on my other assessments! Thank you for the reply though... it somehow made me feel better????

Last edited:

wasteoverload

HSC
N/A
Also i just want to say, for anyone in the same situation as me right now. Just don't think about it too hard,,, thats what im doing. Focus on whats ahead not behind (but also. BIG YIKES).

I'm just praying that somehow my other marks for assessments will make up for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)