What will u do on the last weekend? (1 Viewer)

is a roflcopter
HSC
im pretty relaxed for english.........because i dont have notes to read :p

i guess next weekend will be worse, maths cramming is crappppppooo

My friend and I got to gether thismoring to compose a couple of essays for paper two. Paper one is a bludge. I mean, you practiacaly know all the quotes you need since you have completed trials and half yearlys before that....

I supppose sleep and revision is fine for now. Until next weekend, when I will have less than four days to learn the entire cold war.

N

ND

I can't wait 'till wednesday afternoon... It'll be cruising after that.

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by ND
I can't wait 'till wednesday afternoon... It'll be cruising after that.
omg someone i know said the exact something

damn you maths/science people :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
For some reason today feels like Sunday and it's just freaking me out!!!! I sooooo need to cram but I sooooo don't feel like studying..... paper 1 is alright, but paper 2... god I hate king lear!!!

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
pplz!
dont stress! you know when you stress, your heart beats faster and when that happens, you go into the exam room all hot and sweaty.. and nobody likes that aye? im serious! your mind needs some relaxin.. the more you stress the more tense you get and the easir you forget.

ive known all this bcoz i took yr 10 too seroiously and i was too stressed and didnt perform as well as i wouldve without the stress and anxiety. now when i look back, im thinking its 101% the same for the HSC. Youre going to look back and think about all that unneccessary stress... but youre thinknig how can you not. really, it aint the end of the world... some you might think it is, but it only is if you know that you havent put hte effort it. those who have, good on yah!

if it helps, when you enter the room. sit down and start controlling your breathing. take deeps breaths to slow your heartbeat and relax. organise your materials on the desk.. and stare into space. it helps seriously! and when you start to feel like butterflies in your stomach becasue you are anxious, think that its finnally going to be over!

i think on monday, it will prolly be the best to slow your breathing.
becasue every day after that will hopefully be ok since you may get used to the whole hsc thing!

so good luck and dont stress~!

and for all those that are somewhat religious!
pray~ or do somthing like burn incence! i had a friend ... who finished her hsc saying that one day after she came home from the exam she was gonig to give up. then she had a dream about an essay question..... no what happened? she rang up her tutor and prepared for that question. The next day, when she flipped the paper.. it was the exact same one..
she literally didnt do anything for 5 minutes becasue of theshock she was in... so believe it or not! start praying the same happens haha

well enoguh blabbing!
im going for my facial!
good luckz!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Angel.... the HSC IS EVERYTHING!!!! IF WE DON'T STUDY NIGHT AND DAY FROM NOW UNTIL IT IS OVER WE WILL BE WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS FOREVER SHUNNED BY THE REST OF SOCIETY AND UNABLE TO FIND MEANING OR JOY IN OUR LIVES!!!!!!!

*joke*

Hmmm... perhaps I should be studying!

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
Angel.... the HSC IS EVERYTHING!!!!

hmm... i suppose so.. i used to think that too.. but i realise it isnt!
im kinda getting bored of it all... so so so bored. but ive been studyin... so...
hmmm.. are you doin witness or something?? kakak.. you sure been studyin!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
the HSC IS EVERYTHING!!!! IF WE DON'T STUDY NIGHT AND DAY FROM NOW UNTIL IT IS OVER WE WILL BE WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS FOREVER SHUNNED BY THE REST OF SOCIETY AND UNABLE TO FIND MEANING OR JOY IN OUR LIVES!!!!!!!
What's really sad is that I know someone who thinks exactly that.

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't get "too" stressed over the HSC - yes, it is a dreaded exam..

I was so worked up over it, I was staying up ALL night, going to sleep at 9 in the morning - time the AOS English exam came around I was stuffed - my body clock was all over the place...

And guess what? Night before the HSC I went to bed @ 11 - didnt sleep all night; in AOS exam was feeling sick, kept on drinking water and when he said "pens down" - was sick all over the paper!!!

I got Band 5 overall, but they had to use my assessment mark cause the paper was unreadable - it seemed all that study in the hols went down the drain. It stuffed my HSC up abit ; but I still got my 1st uni pref so all was good...

Bottle line - Not the end of the world - its only 'the hsc'

is a roflcopter
HSC
so if we chuck up all over our exam
we get an estimate? hmmmmm :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Omigod... i WANT them to use my assessment marks.... hmmm.... the perfect plan eh....... lol

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
They use your MODERATED assessment mark, and coming from a VERY SMALL school this was NOT good - trust me; there was only a few people in my adv english class so being sick on my exam was not good..

It may sound good getting your moderated assessment mark, but I spent most of my time studying for english and basically it all went down the drain. I needed a doctors certificate so i wasted all that day at the surgery; and to topit off I had all my exams in the first 1.5 weeks!

NEVER dream of being sick in the HSC - especially in the exam - that would have to be the worst thing that has happened to me!! Especially waiting around till december to see if i had enough units to get a uai - cause if my appeal didnt go through, i'd be stuffed!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by +:: $i[Q]u3 ::+
lol.. i figure..
if u haven't been studying all year, it's a bit late to start now =)
so either pack it in - who gives anyway..
or sit back and watch the others panic..
and yes.. i am sitting here watching others panic.. lol.. dw guys - it'll all be over soon =)ahhh...
...great minds think alike...

/edit/

Originally posted by googy_1985
I wouldn't get "too" stressed over the HSC - yes, it is a dreaded exam..

I was so worked up over it, I was staying up ALL night, going to sleep at 9 in the morning - time the AOS English exam came around I was stuffed - my body clock was all over the place...

And guess what? Night before the HSC I went to bed @ 11 - didnt sleep all night; in AOS exam was feeling sick, kept on drinking water and when he said "pens down" - was sick all over the paper!!!

I got Band 5 overall, but they had to use my assessment mark cause the paper was unreadable - it seemed all that study in the hols went down the drain. It stuffed my HSC up abit ; but I still got my 1st uni pref so all was good...

Bottle line - Not the end of the world - its only 'the hsc'
hehee bottle line..sure you were 'studying' :D jkz

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I'd just like to congratualate this years Yr12 from my highschool who I stumbled upon last night at 2am in the city at the Retro. It's good to see that not everyone is studying too hard. :D

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i'm probably gonna revise - very calmly, i might add. I've been doing that lately...i'm a bit worried that i'm not so stressed.

bjMaxx

change is easy - sorta dont have the best related material though.
im so screwed for lear - i hate, hate, hate that damn play!
PANICKING about ancient - that god damn historical period is waaaaay too long.
modern is a bit of a worry - i used to be decent, what happened?
maths... eh. im totally fucked...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)