What will you do with your school stuff? (1 Viewer)

What will you do with your school material?

• Burn it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Give it to younger sibling

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Give it to someone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

mesbaz

HSC
N/A
Sell the material to the yr10 and 11 fuckers who are already stressing about yr12, just to see them get a heart attack. or just smack em with it

Year 11:"OMG i need to like, write notes and shit in yr12 term one yeah? or ima fail yeah? and should i get all these, like practise papers and shit? and should i do 15 units?
Year10: OMG Year 11 marks roll over yeah? oh fuck ima have to study hard yeah? omg SC's stressing me out man.
Year12: *SMACK SMACK* STFU AND GTFO!!

LMAOO HAHAHAHAHA
best laugh ive had in a while !
sadly...... its true....quotes included
even sadder.....that was me in year 10 & yr 11
haha
-.-

spazamataz

HSC
The beauty of living in the middle of nowhere, going to have a HUGE fire.No one can save you now Jane Austen or Fay Weldon!!!

guypineapple

HSC
I'm going to learn how to make paper planes, then burn them if they are from English!

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
selling the good english advanced and history extension notes burning everything else.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Will probably upload all the maths/physics/chem past papers that i have here later.
Might upload my English stuff too so it'll help those still having to do the horrid course.
Will sell notes.
Will burn all hard copies of English essays/books aside from Pride and Prejudice.
Will print off as many copies of my English essays as possible and burn them.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Will probably upload all the maths/physics/chem past papers that i have here later.
Might upload my English stuff too so it'll help those still having to do the horrid course.
Will sell notes.
Will burn all hard copies of English essays/books aside from Pride and Prejudice.
Will print off as many copies of my English essays as possible and burn them.
yay after hsc, you should organise bonfire session for our bos club .

RBKSoulja

HSC
LMAOO HAHAHAHAHA
best laugh ive had in a while !
sadly...... its true....quotes included
even sadder.....that was me in year 10 & yr 11
haha
-.-
nah doesnt matter if u did that or not =p
Class of 09 will remain the best so nothing else matters =D

LordNecro

HSC
me and my friends have discussed a burnoff, i have 2 milk crates packed with books and papers, so i am hoping it will cause a large fire.

Kermallyte

HSC
we're having a bonfire and we're gonna BURN IT.. BURN ALL OF IT!:)
It will be so awesome:)

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
I know a mate with the old like petrol drums so planning to burn anything with no value. I'll prob keep my english notes for sibling, i'm certainly planning to burn all my studies of religion notes and society / pip work.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
May upload English essays... If I'm feeling nice.

Don't like how the poll assumes we're going to 'burn' all our notes if we get rid of them though. Nobody just throws stuff out these days? Perhaps I'm boring.

.Joe.

j.man
HSC
Sell the material to the yr10 and 11 fuckers who are already stressing about yr12, just to see them get a heart attack. or just smack em with it

Year 11:"OMG i need to like, write notes and shit in yr12 term one yeah? or ima fail yeah? and should i get all these, like practise papers and shit? and should i do 15 units?
Year10: OMG Year 11 marks roll over yeah? oh fuck ima have to study hard yeah? omg SC's stressing me out man.
Year12: *SMACK SMACK* STFU AND GTFO!!
HAHAHAHA!!! It's so true!

C-BAS

HSC
Keeping my bio dot points as I put in too much effort to just chuck them. Plus I want to do bio at uni so maybe they'll be useful? Probably not but eh, never know.

I'll probably give away all my Modern History sources. I have a stack of photocopied sources from a million historians about 40-50cm high. But if there are no takers then, as with english, they can burrrrrrn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)