what women (REALLY) want (1 Viewer)

heybraham

HSC
whenever women are asked about their partners the first thing is often say is:
he's funny. (and spontaneous, charming etc.)

why can't they just say something like ' i like him coz he's rich'?

so what is that you complex little things actually want from men?

-money (obviously this isn't important yet)
-looks
-other stuff (please specify)

HSC
I was looking for this picture of a huge iceberg with the words "I like where this thread is going" written across it, it's quite funny.

Unfortunately, I could find it, but I did find this bizarre linux meets the KKK image, which is similarly foreboding.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
omg, another one "what women really want"

we want the TTP :D
And I want a woman that doesn't use redundant words around acronyms. Like ATM machine, and PIN number.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i heard girls really want corresponding key sequence launch codes to party

well thats the word on the street anyway

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Someone who is nice, normal, funny, intelligent, caring, courteous, treats me well, makes me want to be a better person, who can teach me things, who is attractive (I have a bizarre sense of what is attractive, most guys I like other girls are like eww), who I want to be around, who can be my best friend...umm, I think thats about it.

arooshika...

HSC
heybraham said:
whenever women are asked about their partners the first thing is often say is:
he's funny. (and spontaneous, charming etc.)

why can't they just say something like ' i like him coz he's rich'?

so what is that you complex little things actually want from men?

-money (obviously this isn't important yet)
-looks
-other stuff (please specify)
not all women want guys who are rich...i know a guy who is rich and is ready to go out with me but im not cause he is a total jerk with a wife and 2 children! anyways i want a guy with a nice personality, who is sweet and truthful and who would love me very much but who is also cute to. i cant help on the looks bit.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
my boyfriend alone has alot of money..not to mention his familys bank account..WoW!BUT...i hate it wen he buys me things because i dont want him to think im in it for his money which i am not at all,and i dont want him to 'buy' me..if you get my drift! guys who r funny takes the cake for almost all girls..intelligence doesnt worry me either...all gitls are different! there is no point asking wat women want...because you may have all the things she likes but she doesnt like you...you have to find one wh0o likes you for you!! :rolleyes:

ariande

The Don
HSC
I couldn't give two shits about whether my boyfriend is rich or not... He is saving so he can move to Sydney, so I certainly don't want him to spend money on me because it means that he has to spend longer living 6 hours away from me.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
everywoman wants different thing, sense of humor, a warm heart, affectionate, faithful, caring, loving, considerate, willing to compromise, have goals in life BLAH BLAH BLAH and BLAH BLAH BLAH…

as superficial as this may sound, if he have money, it’s pretty big dam bonus and can be a mean of measure to see how long the relationship last. unless the chick is filthy rich, she wouldn’t want to date a guy that cant pay for her dinner once in a while, afford supprise lil presents for her or afford to go on a date with her. ..

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
everywoman wants different thing, sense of humor, a warm heart, affectionate, faithful, caring, loving, considerate, willing to compromise, have goals in life BLAH BLAH BLAH and BLAH BLAH BLAH…

as superficial as this may sound, if he have money, it’s pretty big dam bonus and can be a mean of measure to see how long the relationship last. unless the chick is filthy rich, she wouldn’t want to date a guy that cant pay for her dinner once in a while, afford supprise lil presents for her or afford to go on a date with her. ..
gg, replace superficial with retarded. Sometimes people might consider things apart from how much they can freeload when choosing a guy to be with.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
It's clear that guys really have NO CLUE when it comes to what women want.

I want someone who's there for you, but not there 24/7. I want someone who I can bitch to about my crappy day, who cares about me, who gives good hugs when I'm upset (80% of the time :p), who makes me laugh and can make me smile when I'm in a really bad mood... And mainly someone who can put up with shopping with me :)

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
chelzmalee said:
Given my experience with teenage girls, and I'm speaking of mostly 18 year old girls, I really don't think it's fair to say that guys really have no clue. GIRLS have no clue about what they want, making it impossible for any guy to ever give them what they want.

Your own statements has contradictions in it, and I'm sure if any other girl wrote up the same thing we could find similar problems. "I want a guy that is rich but I don't like it if he spends money around me" or "I want a guy who's there for me all the time, but not ALL the time because that would be annoying".

When I was with my most recent girlfriend, until a couple of weeks ago, I made a fair few sacrifices to go along with things I didn't like doing but knew she would appreciate. She broke up with me because she went through an "anti-social" phase (as she put it) where she didn't want to be around anyone at all...nothing personal (yeah right?). I spoke to her friends and they said that other than being a bit sarcastic at time (what can you do?) I was everything she wanted, but she was just going through some random shit that none of them (not even HER friends!) could understand.

When talking to her about what she wanted and what she was feeling, I found that she really had no idea what she was saying. She'd start a conversation with one argument and end a conversation arguing about the exact opposite.

Moral of my unnecessary anecdote? If women are clear with exactly what they want and need, and communicate these ideas to the men around them, they will in most cases get what they want. When teenage-girls claim guys have no idea, perhaps they should look to themselves and see if they can be clear on exactly what they DO want, rather than just making up a list of bullshit like "he should make me laugh" or "he should give good cuddles"....lol

Heelix

HSC
chelzmalee said:

I want someone who's there for you, but not there 24/7. I want someone who I can bitch to about my crappy day, who cares about me, who gives good hugs when I'm upset (80% of the time :p), who makes me laugh and can make me smile when I'm in a really bad mood... And mainly someone who can put up with shopping with me :)
omg u just totally decribed me

HSC
Baiku said:
Moral of my unnecessary anecdote? If women are clear with exactly what they want and need, and communicate these ideas to the men around them, they will in most cases get what they want. When teenage-girls claim guys have no idea, perhaps they should look to themselves and see if they can be clear on exactly what they DO want, rather than just making up a list of bullshit like "he should make me laugh" or "he should give good cuddles"....lol
Moral to my brief response: Don't confuse girls with women. Yes, some girls fuck others around because they've got no idea what they're after, but others have a better grasp on things and are just dandy. Like the generalisation you're responding to, that one doesn't work :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)