what women (REALLY) want (1 Viewer)

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Moral to my brief response: Don't confuse girls with women. Yes, some girls fuck others around because they've got no idea what they're after, but others have a better grasp on things and are just dandy. Like the generalisation you're responding to, that one doesn't work :)
Perhaps...Find me a woman below the age of 25 will you please?

HSC
heybraham said:
whenever women are asked about their partners the first thing is often say is:
he's funny. (and spontaneous, charming etc.)

why can't they just say something like ' i like him coz he's rich'?

so what is that you complex little things actually want from men?

-money (obviously this isn't important yet)
-looks
-other stuff (please specify)
listen up...this doesnt just go for you it goes for everyone who reads this...

YOU CANNOT ESTABLISH ONE SOLE THING THAT WOMEN WANT....sure...they want a guy who IS sensitive and who cares for her...but the rest is up to her...you cannot establish everything they want...it varies from girl to girl...shock horror...news flash...stop press...

get it through your heads...

repz

HSC
i agree with what baiku says
girls dont know what they want, they say they want a sweet guy who truely loves them for who they are, yet they get turned off because guys are so attached to them its "freaky"
so what i would sayy is they want a balance
of funny, sweet, caring ect ect ect, some one whos there for them and not too serious at the same time.
so confusing

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
okay guys....ill give u a little secret....something universal...that ALL women want...

four cups of sand, a duck, three sultanas and a fridge
trust me :)

SlaminSammy

HSC
i have a few ideas. but every girl is different.
Girls want a guy who is in controll of himself, Not a WUSSY haha, not needy, clingy or desperate, etc, a guy who doesnt try and BUY a girls attraction IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT, a guy who is fun to be around ( a guy who can always make simple things like walking to the shops fun) a guy who understands flirting(amazingly most guys have no idea what this is - just ask 10 in one day and youll see what i mean) a guy who appreciates their girl, a guy who GETS IT in general, a guy who will protect them, a guy who has his own life, is indifferent (lol listening to ppls convos at starbucks you can tell someones on a first date - they interview each other - it happens all the time. ITS HILARIOUS how most guys just have preprogramed boringness) a guy who is interested in the girl... etc THE LIST IS HUGE.. Oh guys think attraction works for girls as it does for guys... This isnt nescessarily true... Its more important to girls to have a good personality that good looks. what girls wants a good looking boring shmuck? i dont know many? girls from my perspective can be very picky (especially the ones that are approached hundreds of times a week) but everygirl is different so what they want changes from girls to girl (they dont exactly know what they want... but they should have an idea of what they dont want - from past experiences) im not saying anymore!

Wait - girls want a guy who isnt AFFRAID of speaking to them as humans... strange this... i talk to my friends about this... and heaps of them speak to girls differently that they would their "mates." Even im annoyed at that.

Some girls just want stuff from men! eg drinks, gifts etc i hate that. its so obvious they do it too. THATS ENOUGH!

arooshika...

HSC
chelzmalee said:
It's clear that guys really have NO CLUE when it comes to what women want.

I want someone who's there for you, but not there 24/7. I want someone who I can bitch to about my crappy day, who cares about me, who gives good hugs when I'm upset (80% of the time :p), who makes me laugh and can make me smile when I'm in a really bad mood... And mainly someone who can put up with shopping with me :)
not only is my bf that 'someone' but also my mates. i always bitch about the shit happening in my life. and i just talked to one of my mates in melbourne because i wanted to say happy birthday....he was surprised that i even swear now because i when we went to the same school he had never heard me say fuck or let alone shit or shutup. and on the phone every 3rd word was shit or pissed or crap or fuck. so basically i bitch to all my close mates alot and they dont even care, at the end of the day only a smile one my face would make them happy. and thats what they do.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
SlamminSammy said:
Girls want a guy who is in controll of himself, Not a WUSSY haha, not needy, clingy or desperate, etc, a guy who doesnt try and BUY a girls attraction IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT, a guy who is fun to be around ( a guy who can always make simple things like walking to the shops fun) a guy who understands flirting(amazingly most guys have no idea what this is - just ask 10 in one day and youll see what i mean) a guy who appreciates their girl, a guy who GETS IT in general, a guy who will protect them, a guy who has his own life, is indifferent (lol listening to ppls convos at starbucks you can tell someones on a first date - they interview each other - it happens all the time. ITS HILARIOUS how most guys just have preprogramed boringness) a guy who is interested in the girl... etc THE LIST IS HUGE.. Oh guys think attraction works for girls as it does for guys... This isnt nescessarily true... Its more important to girls to have a good personality that good looks. what girls wants a good looking boring shmuck? i dont know many? girls from my perspective can be very picky (especially the ones that are approached hundreds of times a week) but everygirl is different so what they want changes from girls to girl (they dont exactly know what they want... but they should have an idea of what they dont want - from past experiences) im not saying anymore!

Wait - girls want a guy who isnt AFFRAID of speaking to them as humans... strange this... i talk to my friends about this... and heaps of them speak to girls differently that they would their "mates." Even im annoyed at that.
finally! a guy who knows what he's on about!

yes, every girl's different..but when you look at the responses most girls will give you, they're generally pretty similar. yes, you have the girls who just want the guy for his wallet, but i think the majority of girls want similar things - and looks and money are usually pretty low on the list of preferences/wants.

and as for the guys who reckon that girls dont know what they want; well yes, we mightn't know exactly what we want, but we usually have a fair idea (even if we cant express it in a way that you'll understand completely). and if we dont know what we want, we'll know what we dont want..even if it takes a couple of goes to work it out.

generally, people who're happy in their relationship know what they want - what their partner has to offer them (be it the personality, the way they act towards them, the looks, the sex, or the wallet). and those who arent happy in their relationship know what they dont want, and maybe moreso than those who are happy in theirs, what they do want.

girls can be picky in what they want.....but dont think it's JUST us - guys can be picky too!

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Girls want a big hard penis attached to a guy with lots of money that they can manipulate easily who will support all of their emotional problems and personal idiosyncrasies without complaint.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
alby said:
finally! a guy who knows what he's on about!

yes, every girl's different..but when you look at the responses most girls will give you, they're generally pretty similar. yes, you have the girls who just want the guy for his wallet, but i think the majority of girls want similar things - and looks and money are usually pretty low on the list of preferences/wants.

and as for the guys who reckon that girls dont know what they want; well yes, we mightn't know exactly what we want, but we usually have a fair idea (even if we cant express it in a way that you'll understand completely). and if we dont know what we want, we'll know what we dont want..even if it takes a couple of goes to work it out.

generally, people who're happy in their relationship know what they want - what their partner has to offer them (be it the personality, the way they act towards them, the looks, the sex, or the wallet). and those who arent happy in their relationship know what they dont want, and maybe moreso than those who are happy in theirs, what they do want.

girls can be picky in what they want.....but dont think it's JUST us - guys can be picky too!
I agree with you and sammy.

We want many things, this is what I want.
Well some of these things would be nice....

I want...... Most importantly someone who I can trust.
I want to be and feel loved, respect,someone who makes me feel safe,secure,and special.Someone who is reliable,spontaneous,caring,sweet,someone who is affectionate and isn't afraid to express/say how they feel.
Someone who looks forward to spending time/seeing me as much as I look forward to seeing them.
Someone who I can just spend time with just enjoying eachothers company by just being with eachother.
We want to feel needed/wanted.
We want to be successful.
The list goes on..

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
sparkl3z said:
i just want LOVE!!!!! is that so much to ask for ? :p
What is love? Baby don't hurt me.

Guys - Look at the spoiler in my sig!

SweetSeasons

HSC
I personaly want a guy who treats me like crap, who I have nothing to talk about with, who has no money so he can't even aford a freakin train ticket for himself to go see a movie, who has no ambition, a whole range of std's and someone who is really really really stupid and boring

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I personaly want a guy who treats me like crap, who I have nothing to talk about with, who has no money so he can't even aford a freakin train ticket for himself to go see a movie, who has no ambition, a whole range of std's and someone who is really really really stupid and boring

Sounds like you want.... one of the guys I go to school with! yay, he won't die alone! (Not that I care)

Yes, I have to agree that i think girls want different things in guys, because they are all different, but they also want different things from different guys (guys.. its called double standards google it) but guys are also picky because we don't want biatches or chicks who live with like 43 cats

SweetSeasons

HSC
Nashie said:
Sounds like you want.... one of the guys I go to school with! yay, he won't die alone! (Not that I care)

Yes, I have to agree that i think girls want different things in guys, because they are all different, but they also want different things from different guys (guys.. its called double standards google it) but guys are also picky because we don't want biatches or chicks who live with like 43 cats

I agree with that, the double standards thing. If my current bf treated me like my old bf did I'd kick his ass to the curb.. but i put up with my old bf

repz

HSC
yeh its always harder for the next person =_=
the next guy has to be heaps better than the first, badly theres a new set standard..

wonder what it would be like for the girl with 20 ex's
how hard will it be for her to find the right guy.. (or someone that can put up wit her)

santaslayer

HSC
SlaminSammy said:

Some girls just want stuff from men! eg drinks, gifts etc i hate that. its so obvious they do it too. THATS ENOUGH!

OhhHHHhhhhHHhhhhh...

So they want Superman?

arooshika...

HSC
wikiwiki said:
ogm wots ur numbah?

so you REALLY want someone you can treat like crap, never has the chance to talk because you won't shut up, has no money left because he spent it on you (you went shoe shopping), has no ambition but to please you, got std's from your indiscretions, and amuses you on command.
hahahaha...good one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)