What would a raw 70 give you in HSC physics? (1 Viewer)

acronical

HSC
Last year:
Chemsitry band 6 cut-off was about 76. Physics band 6 cut-off was about 83. Don't ask how but I've done my research. Also, in years prior to last year, Physics was closer to a high 80's (77/78) for a band 6 cut-off. Chemistry is usually at a cut-off around the mid-70's too for band 6. Physics is usually at a high 70's very low 80's for a band 6 cut-off. Last year Physics last year was an exceptional difference compared to previous years though so before 2013 paper it was below 80 mostly if not all years.

Personally I would say a 70 raw in Physics would net you something between 78 to 85

astroman

HSC
Last year:
Chemsitry band 6 cut-off was about 76. Physics band 6 cut-off was about 83. Don't ask how but I've done my research. Also, in years prior to last year, Physics was closer to a high 80's (77/78) for a band 6 cut-off. Chemistry is usually at a cut-off around the mid-70's too for band 6. Physics is usually at a high 70's very low 80's for a band 6 cut-off. Last year Physics last year was an exceptional difference compared to previous years though so before 2013 paper it was below 80 mostly if not all years.

Personally I would say a 70 raw in Physics would net you something between 78 to 85
it's usually always 80+

acronical

HSC
You can never say always for something like this because you could get a 90 raw one year but still end up with mark in the 70's! Nothing regarding raw marks is certain until the actual aligning is done by Bostes. After that, buy your paper back and find out what the raw mark cut-offs were for that year. Other than that, you can never know what a certain raw mark may yield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)