• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What would b the difference between a $50, $500 and a $5000 prostitute :P? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
One night i was at a work function ( ie. meet up with at the pub) and they hired to strippers and they got cream out and was doing ALOT of things with that then, some of us ( me!! lol) got to push a dildo into her, like doggy style! Then they got a double ended dildo out and went doggy style on it! Fucking great night imo
So cool and relevant.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
you tube or it didn't happen
actually, yes it happened. The strippers/prostitutes were hired by a motorbike group called "the gypsey jokers", aww it happened alright, and it was glorious. How the fuck can you youtube something like that? And it was $700 for both of them, i dont know what their individual prices were.

boris

Banned
HSC
actually, yes it happened. The strippers/prostitutes were hired by a motorbike group called "the gypsey jokers", aww it happened alright, and it was glorious. How the fuck can you youtube something like that? And it was $700 for both of them, i dont know what their individual prices were.

umm why did the gypsy jokers hire pros for your work function?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
the price...
This has been established. However I think the question posed is “what is the difference between them as to what they do better/worse in relation to their price” or something…

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
This has been established. However I think the question posed is “what is the difference between them as to what they do better/worse in relation to their price” or something…
Nah, it's not. Obvs.
Hagaren got it right.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Maybe it was a typo. Or he can't do kindergarten mathematics. Or he's not used to Arabic numerals.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
umm why did the gypsy jokers hire pros for your work function?
Well becuase i work for a company that is within the construction industry ( highway, labouring) for a year whilst i defer from uni, and they're are some very very hard scary men out there lol Some are gypsey jokers, thats how hard. And I dunno why but one was asked to hire strippers for a work function. I dk if it will happen again after that night, apparently it used to happen every 3 months:(

boris

Banned
HSC
Well becuase i work for a company that is within the construction industry ( highway, labouring) for a year whilst i defer from uni, and they're are some very very hard scary men out there lol Some are gypsey jokers, thats how hard. And I dunno why but one was asked to hire strippers for a work function. I dk if it will happen again after that night, apparently it used to happen every 3 months:(

lol. in albury.

penii

HSC
Well from personal exp my dick came harder wit the $50 asian than the uni student :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)