what would you buy for $20k (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I'd be more inclined to buy something along the lines of a VW Golf MKIV because you don't get the associated premiums of a WRX etc when it comes to insuarance. at the moment I'm running around in a Golf MKIV R32 and it's costing me half the insuarance than some of the quotes going around for WRXs, plus my car wipes the floor with it :p

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Raiks said:
I'd be more inclined to buy something along the lines of a VW Golf MKIV because you don't get the associated premiums of a WRX etc when it comes to insuarance. at the moment I'm running around in a Golf MKIV R32 and it's costing me half the insuarance than some of the quotes going around for WRXs, plus my car wipes the floor with it :p
haha iam with u buddy

your at uow? wow when uni starts up wanna give me a ride?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Serius said:
haha iam with u buddy

your at uow? wow when uni starts up wanna give me a ride?
When I'm at uni, I'm at the unibar... which means I'm usually over the BAC limit to drive even myself let alone others :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I'm not an alcoholic. I'm a social drinker with a lot of friends. :D

55psi

HSC
First of all how old are you and when did u get ur p's?
What are you looking for in a car? From looking at the list of cars u want u obviously want performance, but i would not recommend that as ur first car otherwise u'll probably kill urself.
You have to consider the new P plater laws with the no forced induction(eg turbo, supercharge) or V8's for any car for p platers who got the p's before july something.
And you may have to add on-road costs and definately insurance. Insurance for those cars at our age is definately not worth it, unless ur a rich bitch or u can go scabby and go 3rd party.
Id recommend something thats a cruisy car and can hold their value. The 90's BMW's are fantastic, some mercs, naturally aspirated 2 door coupe jap cars are great as well. A car I would add to ur list would be an MX5, but dont add it if u want a car with more than 2 seats. The MX5 sticks to the road like nothing else and is a great track car and likes to rev. I know a few people that have them and said its the funnest car to thrash.
If i had 20g's, id buy a nissan 240z, a very cool old school 2 door coupe car. And if you want to turn it into a friggen awesome car when u have ur full license, u can drop a rb26dett in it with a lil bit of engine bay work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)