What would you do if you won in excess of $10 million? (1 Viewer)

The Jester

HSC
Leave university, invest in a restaurant or some other ideas for adult entertainment (strip clubs).

Probably invest some in shares to earn more money.

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
Invest in Property, Donate to Charity, Get myself a decent luxury car, Go to England and watch Manchester United play up at the Old Trafford.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I suspect I'd probably bank the lot of it and use the interest to keep myself and my family comfortable while I'm at uni.

Alvik

HSC
I would buy a football team and a basketball team, and I would make them play baseball...

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I'll swim in it :D and i'll travel around the world, and buy heaps of clothes and stuff.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
interesting i was thinking of this question the other day...
i think i'd give the majority to the church (say, 60%)...then 20% to charities
10% to family and i'd put the rest in a bank. i've got pretty much most things i need already so i suppose i'd save for a rainy day

"Give me neither poverty nor riches -- Feed me with the food allotted to me; lest I be full and deny You, and say, "Who is the LORD?" Or lest I be poor and steal, and profane the name of my God." (Prov 30:8b-9)

Last edited:

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Strawbaby said:
I suspect I'd probably bank the lot of it and use the interest to keep myself and my family comfortable while I'm at uni.
this.

Probably would give a fair bit of the original part to a charity or something though.

dior1

HSC
N/A
first id decide what i wanted to do in life.
move out, buy a house / awesome apartment, save the rest for the future and earn heaps of interest xD

Nrgjester

HSC
Bring it bitch. I'm looking at you right now. TISM is cool kay! Who else wants Milli Vanilli?

Nrgjester

HSC
Is your window foggy? I'm breathing to heavily whilst on my blackberry.

4unitfreak

HSC
Assuming it's a cheque for >$10 million, I'd cash it and ask for all of it in $100 notes. Then I'd make a pile out of it and jump in it. Other than that, um... charity, music, books, car, new house.

danruto

HSC
Man winning a million would be ooooohhhhOhhhOhhh.

But in excess of $10MIL, start a company and invest, buy house, car, and donate some to needy familys myself. Can't really trust those donation funds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)